"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- War against ISIS/Daesh: International solidarity to the fighters in Kobane (Kurdistan) November 21, 2014
- International Call for Revolutionary Solidarity with Anarchist Nikos Romanos on hunger strike since 10/11/14 (Greece) November 21, 2014
- A new criminal case started against Mikalai Dziadok (Belarus) November 21, 2014
- Nikos Romanos: Liberating Journeys of Attack (Greece) November 15, 2014
- Social War #4: insurrectional anti-civ zine out now (Turkey) November 14, 2014
- Greece – International Call for Revolutionary Solidarity with Anarchist Nikos Romanos on hunger strike since 10/11/14 November 21, 2014
- PDF : Solidarity with anarchists Nikos Romanos, Andreas-Dimitris Bourzoukos, Dimitris Politis and Yannis Michailidis, Fivos Charisis, Argiris Ntalios November 21, 2014
- Santiago, Chile – Anarchist comrade Hans Niemeyer beaten up in prison November 20, 2014
- PDF: Action and solidarity are urgent. All the rest are excuses. (Chile) November 20, 2014
- Athens: Update on the health condition of anarchist hunger striker Nikos Romanos November 20, 2014
- Nicosia, Cyprus: Banner in solidarity with the hunger strikers Nikos Romanos, Iraklis Kostaris and Yannis Michailidis November 20, 2014
- Paris: Star-break cracks against the cops and their society November 20, 2014
- Besançon, France: A few spokes in the wheels of domination November 20, 2014
- Greek prisons: Words from Nikos Maziotis in solidarity with hunger striker Nikos Romanos November 19, 2014
- Victoria, British Columbia: Benefit gig for Amélie, Fallon and Carlos, imprisoned anarchists in Mexico November 18, 2014
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Francisco Solar Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Mónica Caballero Portland Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Argentina
from contrainfo, transl. waronsociety: first communique Primitive instinct: the silence and the scream November 1, 2014 Buenos Aires, Argentina I Everything has its moment. There are moments to talk and moments to be silent. Moments of calm and moments of … Continue reading
from vla, transl. by waronsociety: We always do what we say because we feel the need to carry out the acts we think about. Theory is all the ideas that exist inside of our heads, practice is everything that comes … Continue reading
from vivalaanarquia, transl waronsociety: Trying to be at our best and to continue maintaining the dignity deserved by human lives that rebel against the authority that provokes all kinds of oppression over the face of the earth in which we … Continue reading
from publicacionrefractario, transl. by waronsociety: In Argentina on August 19th, there was a manifestation in solidarity outside the Chilean embassy.
from vivalaanarquia, transl waronsociety: Last Thursday, July 18, we attacked the ITAU Bank located at Bolivar and Moreno streets, in the middle of the central port, with stones. We also left painted on its windows “Solidarity with the Revolt in … Continue reading
from vivalaanarquia translated by waronsociety: This rotten world has everything, the defenders of law and order are abundant, as well as those with authoritarian values who remind us of the police who control the streets we run down. Continuing the … Continue reading
from vivalaanarquia, transl waronsociety: Graffiti done for anarchist compañerxs in the surveilled city of Buenos Aires, in different places like the Cabildo National Museum, embassies, banks, churches, airline companies, etc.
from vivalaanarquia, translated by waronsociety: On May 29 various individuals concentrated in the Consulate of Bolivia in the city of Buenos Aires to demonstrate our solidarity with Henry and Krudo.
from vivalaanarquia, translated by waronsociety: “Hanged in Chicago, decapitated in Germany, garotted in Jerez, shot in Barcelona, guillotined in Montbrison and Paris, many of ours have died, but you have not been able to annihilate anarchy. Its roots are too … Continue reading
from 325, translated by waronsociety: Seeing in the strengthening of real and sincere debate, and in the mutual knowledge of the particularities of each region where there act groups or individuals resistant to the global order, an excellent opportunity to … Continue reading
from freddymarcelojuan, translated by waronsociety: It is here the word solidarity turns into fire and praxis, it is here where we carry complicit glances, crossing fictitious imposed borders, joining in a cry for freedom, taking aim at the the center … Continue reading
from refractario, transl waronsociety: The 24th of April 2013 was the date set for the preparation of the oral trial against Marcelo, Juan and Freddy, accused of various robberies and the death of a police officer.
from vivalaanarquia, transl waronsociety: Our hands return to burn again… the Artisans of fire return… Disgusted by the normality and the routine that surrounds us, we decided once again to go on the attack. This time, the warriors of the … Continue reading
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety, communique: In the face of the discouraging panorama produced by the satisfied slaves who wander through the city of Buenos Aires relating to each other mechanically, we decided to continue with the chaotic offensive, attacking and … Continue reading