"A part of us has been devoured, and the monster is always hungry, always wanting more. But it is necessary to pry the memory from its jaws, to pull it out, in order to not forget. Not to erect monuments, because death is nothing glorious, but in order to prevent these passions and this love for freedom that animated Zoé from being swallowed in turn."
- It's been four years since Zoé died
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- Jogja & elswhere: FAI/IRF slogans and posters (Indonesia) May 19, 2013
- Sabadell: 5 people arrested for “glorification of terrorism” and belonging to the group ‘Anarchist Black Flag’ (Catalunya) May 19, 2013
- Lucioles n°9 – Mai 2013 (France) May 19, 2013
- May 27 Mai Anti-Capitalist Assembly in Montreal / Assemblée anti-capitaliste à Montréal (Canada) May 19, 2013
- Against prison system -festival in Helsinki 7th – 9th of June 2013 (Finland) May 19, 2013
- LETTER FROM ANARCHISTS ARGIRIS DALIOS AND FIVOS HARISIS FROM KORIDALLOS PRISONS-ATHENS May 21, 2013
- PHOTOS AND VIDEO FROM THE BENEFIT GIG WHICH TOOK PLACE ON SATURDAY MAY 19TH IN ATHENS POLYTECHNIC FROM THE RADIO BARRIERS May 20, 2013
- Second Call for Balkan Anarchist Bookfair 2013 – Ljubljana – Slovenia May 20, 2013
- CCF trial update,Session 46, 47. – Athens May 18, 2013
- Lisbon, Portugal – Anarchist Book Fair (24th May – 26th May 2013) May 18, 2013
- Patras, Greece: Clashes with cops on May 17th – Antifascist demonstration on May 19th May 21, 2013
- Athens: Nazi nest at Pipinou Street smashed May 20, 2013
- Switzerland: Andrea ‘Andi’ Stauffacher arrested May 19, 2013
- Santiago: Photographic exhibition in the First Anarchist Bookfair in $hile May 19, 2013
- Barcelona: ALF liberate 29 rabbits May 17, 2013
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Cristobal Franke "Mono" Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Oakland Portland Revolutionary Struggle Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Chile
from freddymarcelojuan, translated by waronsociety: It is here the word solidarity turns into fire and praxis, it is here where we carry complicit glances, crossing fictitious imposed borders, joining in a cry for freedom, taking aim at the the center … Continue reading
from refractario, transl waronsociety: The date of the Oral Trial against compañera Carla Verdugo and compañero Ivan Silva was finally fixed for June 3, 2013.
from refractario, translated by waronsociety: We were succinctly informed that during the events of March 29, 2013, Sebastian was arrested and accused under the arms control law for carrying a molotov cocktail.
from vivalaanarquia, transl. by waronsociety: “Because one who forgets the captives of war completely forgets the same war.” -Gerasimos Tsakalos, CCF member in prison. The chapters of confrontation which we live as hostages of the state-prison-capital are many and lived … Continue reading
from vivalaanarquia, translated by waronsociety: In the Guaranty Court of Temuco on May 2, 2013, they made the review of preventive prison weighing against Roxana Marin Laurie along with two other students.
Greetings and advice from Marco Camenish to the compañerxs of chile in relation to Mauri’s death. from liberaciontotal, transl. by waronsociety: Dear compañerxs, I implore you to send these greetings and this simple but perhaps important advice to the compas … Continue reading
Chile: 28M prisoner updates – Adriadna punished for insulting the magistrate; Yaritza kept in preventive prison in Temuco
1. Adriadna punished for insulting the magistrate from libertad28m, translated by waronsociety: On April 27th the imprisoned compañera Adriadna Torres is being punished for “insulting” the magistrate and remaining standing in her anti-authoritarian position.
from refractario, translated by waronsociety: On December 7, 2012, Hans Niemeyer decided to break house arrest in the face of a new revocation and return to preventive prison. Hans was arrested in December 2011 accused under the anti-terrorist law of … Continue reading
from refractario, translated by waronsociety: The southern prosecution, exclusively dedicated to explosive devices, decided to refile charges against Victor Hugo Montoya. Victor was arrested on February 9th, 2013, accused by some supposed witnesses of going with a car to the … Continue reading
from refractario, transl waronsociety: The 24th of April 2013 was the date set for the preparation of the oral trial against Marcelo, Juan and Freddy, accused of various robberies and the death of a police officer.
Chile: Letter from Marcelo more than 5 years into an endless trial, as they try to begin a new trial
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: When the State speaks of democracy and justice, they really mean to say social control, repression and punishment. Some days ago, the excremental Court of Appeals of Santiago, in a none-too-surprising ruling, decided to accept the … Continue reading
from vivalaanarquia, transl waronsociety: The compas from Refractario just posted updated news with more details than we published earlier. That text follows: At 9 am on April 26, the investigative police arrested Hans Niemeyer, a compañero who was a fugitive … Continue reading
from materialanarquista, transl waronsociety: Indomitable greetings across the distance, wild greetings to everyone for having participated in the situation of the girls imprisoned here in Temuko-Prison.
from materialanarquista, transl waronsociety: From April 10 to 11, 2013, they carried out the preparation of the oral trial against the compañeros Carla and Ivan, accused under the anti-terrorist law for the attempted placement of an explosive device.