"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- On the fate of the state: Bakunin versus Marx
- The colour brown: de-colonising anarchism and challenging white hegemony
- Anarchist-inspired Kurdish self defense militias in northern Syria are defending against attacks by ISIS.
- Free Radical Radio 50
- Nihilists take responsibility for the grenade attack against SKAI Media Group (Greece)
- Revolutionary Struggle: Update on Nikos Maziotis / Aggiornamento su Nikos Maziotis (Greece) July 30, 2014
- Sächsische Provinz: Soliaktion für Griechische Gefangene (Deutschland) July 29, 2014
- Resoconto sugli scioperi della fame svoltisi in Germania e Svizzera a sostegno dei prigionieri Greci, dal 18 al 20 luglio 2014 July 29, 2014
- Update: Gabriel Pombo da Silva still in prison isolation unit of A Lama prison (Spain) July 29, 2014
- Zug: Coca Cola Hellenic attacked with pyrotechnics in solidarity with prisoners hunger-strike (Switzerland) July 29, 2014
- Italy- Anarchist prisoners Claudio and Chiara transferred July 31, 2014
- Italy – Words from anarchist comrades Chiara, Claudio, Niccolò and Mattia from the bunker courtroom July 30, 2014
- Spain – Terrorism charges confirmed against anarchist comrades Monica and Francisco July 30, 2014
- ens (89): Serial night riots in the ZUPs (urban development zone) since the beginning of the month – France July 29, 2014
- Italy- Words from anarchist comrade Graziano Mazzarelli from the prison of Lecce July 29, 2014
- Thessaloniki, Greece: Placement of incendiary devices in private security company vehicles July 30, 2014
- [Italy] Painted slogan on a wall in Bergamo July 26, 2014
- August 23-30, 2014 – Week for Anarchist Prisoners July 26, 2014
- Greece: Comrade Nikos Maziotis transferred to Diavata prison July 26, 2014
- Athens: Poster in Exarchia, in solidarity with Revolutionary Struggle members Pola Roupa and Nikos Maziotis July 25, 2014
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Francisco Solar Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Mónica Caballero Portland Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Cleveland
from the press: AKRON, Ohio — One of five men charged with plotting to bomb an Ohio highway bridge pleaded guilty Wednesday and agreed to testify against his co-defendants.
from anews: This rant I hope you’re about to read is an amalgamation of strong emotions and revelations regarding my comrades, the Cleveland 5, since this nightmare started. I would like to start by dispelling any misunderstandings folks may have … Continue reading
from anews: After almost two months of imprisonment, repression and an intense campaign of media demonization, the Cleveland 5 remain strong and solid in their refusal to cooperate with the FBI.
Anarchists Must Attack What Only Anarchists Can Attack, or why we should support the Anarchy Bridge! 5
from anews: It’s May 2012 and we anarchists are occupying a very crucial position in the ongoing struggle against Control. The position of violently attacking and dismembering it! I’d like to throw in here that when I use the term … Continue reading
from the press: Five self-described anarchists have been arrested in a plot to blow up a bridge in Cleveland, Ohio, but the public was never in any danger, the FBI said Tuesday.