"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- Free Radical Radio: On Applauding "arson, violence and murder and little else" and an interview with Jason McQuinn
- (Video) Front line view of the first anti-state riot in Athens under the new government
- How an FBI Informant Sent a Radical Environmentalist to Prison, and How He Got Out Again
- Burning Dwelling Thinking
- Bookchin: living legacy of an American revolutionary
- Natalie Casanova charged with making threats against prison screws ($hile) March 1, 2015
- Banner in solidarity with RadioAzione – Secret services case (Komotini, Greece) March 1, 2015
- War against ISIS/Daesh: YPG have liberated the strategic target of Tel Hamis plus many other villages – Revenge for the fallen heroes – Death to the Islamic-fascists (Kurdistan) February 28, 2015
- “About the new government of national salvation” communique by Anarchist Group ‘Chaos Symphony’ (Greece) February 28, 2015
- Statement signed by all the prisoners in the E1 wing of Domokos type C prison (Greece) February 28, 2015
- MOLOTOV ATTACKS IN ATHENS FOLLOWING ANARCHIST ANTI-STATE DEMONSTRATION 27.2.15 February 27, 2015
- Earth First! Journal Vol. 34 No. 3, Samhain 2014 – USA February 27, 2015
- Greece: Statement signed by all the prisoners in the E1 wing of Domokos type C prison February 27, 2015
- Attacking, on 12/2/15, two banks (eurobank and alpha bank) in the centre of Thesaaloniki breaking the windows and destroying the ATMs. February 26, 2015
- Solidarity with Anarchist Prisoner Emma Sheppard – Bristol -uk February 26, 2015
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Francisco Solar Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Mónica Caballero Portland Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Cleveland
from the press: AKRON, Ohio — One of five men charged with plotting to bomb an Ohio highway bridge pleaded guilty Wednesday and agreed to testify against his co-defendants.
from anews: This rant I hope you’re about to read is an amalgamation of strong emotions and revelations regarding my comrades, the Cleveland 5, since this nightmare started. I would like to start by dispelling any misunderstandings folks may have … Continue reading
from anews: After almost two months of imprisonment, repression and an intense campaign of media demonization, the Cleveland 5 remain strong and solid in their refusal to cooperate with the FBI.
Anarchists Must Attack What Only Anarchists Can Attack, or why we should support the Anarchy Bridge! 5
from anews: It’s May 2012 and we anarchists are occupying a very crucial position in the ongoing struggle against Control. The position of violently attacking and dismembering it! I’d like to throw in here that when I use the term … Continue reading
from the press: Five self-described anarchists have been arrested in a plot to blow up a bridge in Cleveland, Ohio, but the public was never in any danger, the FBI said Tuesday.