"Then I decided to walk in search of other refuge, and I was afraid of what I did not know, but also curious about what might come, now that I did not want to be alone. I had known the light by my eyes and the cold and the sun’s heat by my skin, but I had not heard any other voice, just my own, which greeted the sun each morning and spoke my solitude to the moon, I even started calling myself “Soledad,” since nobody had ever named me."
- Carla Verdugo, A Short Story
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- France: It’s been four years since Zoé died May 17, 2013
- FinFisher: UK spy tech used against Bahraini activists May 12, 2013
- ‘Prisons: Factories Of Hate’ by John Bowden (UK) May 12, 2013
- Kiev : News about activist V.N. (Ukraine) May 12, 2013
- Dark Nights #33 : ‘The Submissive Crowd’ & ‘About the case of the arrested anarchists in Nea Filadelfia (Northern Athens)’ – May 2013 (ACN) May 11, 2013
- CCF trial update,Session 46, 47. – Athens May 18, 2013
- Lisbon, Portugal – Anarchist Book Fair (24th May – 26th May 2013) May 18, 2013
- Chile – Updates on anarchist comrades Carla and Ivan May 18, 2013
- Trial statement of Polykarpos Georgiadis – Greece May 16, 2013
- Santiago, Chile – Days in memory of Punky Mauri (anarchist comrade Maurizio Morales) May 16, 2013
- Barcelona: ALF liberate 29 rabbits May 17, 2013
- Amsterdam: Public wall reclaimed for public information over Oosterparkstraat May 17, 2013
- Madrid, Spain: Communiqué by Black Flag Group after the repression in Sabadell (Catalonia) May 17, 2013
- Resistance to the Nordic mining boom – Action camp in Finnish North Karelia starting the 18th of June 2013 May 16, 2013
- Piraeus, Greece: Open letter from a secondary school student May 16, 2013
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Cristobal Franke "Mono" Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Oakland Portland Revolutionary Struggle Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Cleveland
from the press: AKRON, Ohio — One of five men charged with plotting to bomb an Ohio highway bridge pleaded guilty Wednesday and agreed to testify against his co-defendants.
from anews: This rant I hope you’re about to read is an amalgamation of strong emotions and revelations regarding my comrades, the Cleveland 5, since this nightmare started. I would like to start by dispelling any misunderstandings folks may have … Continue reading
from anews: After almost two months of imprisonment, repression and an intense campaign of media demonization, the Cleveland 5 remain strong and solid in their refusal to cooperate with the FBI.
Anarchists Must Attack What Only Anarchists Can Attack, or why we should support the Anarchy Bridge! 5
from anews: It’s May 2012 and we anarchists are occupying a very crucial position in the ongoing struggle against Control. The position of violently attacking and dismembering it! I’d like to throw in here that when I use the term … Continue reading
from the press: Five self-described anarchists have been arrested in a plot to blow up a bridge in Cleveland, Ohio, but the public was never in any danger, the FBI said Tuesday.