"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- Destroika: Opening of the European Central Bank! | Frankfurt Fall 2014 (Germany) April 23, 2014
- Athens: Grenade strike against prison guard’s car (Greece) April 23, 2014
- “Fear first nests in our souls and then raises the walls of its prisons” – A communique by CCF about prisons (Greece) April 23, 2014
- R.O – Revolutionary Struggle: Statement by N.Maziotis and P.Roupa in memory of L.Foundas (Greece) April 23, 2014
- Letter by K.Gournas, member of R.O – Revolutionary Struggle, and D.Koufodinas, member of R.O. – 17 November (Greece) April 23, 2014
- ITALY – DAYS OF INTERNATIONAL SOLIDARITY WITH ANARCHIST PRISONERS FROM MAY 16 TO 22, OF MAY 2014 April 24, 2014
- Komotini, Greece: Text by Anarchist Steki Utopia A.D. about the new prison legislation,and photos from the anarchist book fair event of 2 days on 5 and 6 April 2014 April 23, 2014
- RESPONSIBILITY CLAIM IN ATHENS – GREECE April 23, 2014
- Spain – Anarchist comrade Francisco Solar transferred to the prison of Asturias April 23, 2014
- TEXT BY THE MEMBERS OF THE REVOLUTIONARY STRUGGLE NIKOS MAZIOTIS AND POLA ROUPA April 21, 2014
- [Italy] Days of active international solidarity with imprisoned anarchist comrades April 22, 2014
- Volos, Greece: Responsibility claim for attack on the Thessalian Meat Market amid Easter April 20, 2014
- Paris: Embassy of Belarus paint-bombed in solidarity with Dzmitry Stsyashenka and Dzmitry Zvan’ko April 17, 2014
- Uruguay: Incendiary attack on Argentine consulate in Montevideo April 15, 2014
- Athens: Police crackdown on migrant street vendors and people in solidarity at ASOEE faculty on April 8th, 2014 April 14, 2014
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Mónica Caballero Portland Revolutionary Struggle Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Freddy Fuentevilla
from Insinto Salvaje: March 25, Montevideo, Uruguay. Painting in solidarity with the compañerxs Freddy, Marcelo, Juan, Carlos and Sol. Lots of strength and affection for the compas who are supporting them through the shit trials and prison.
from vla, transl wos: Compañeras and compañeros, We inform you that finally, and after a legal precision that was carried out a few days ago, there is finally a definitive date for the beginning of the oral trial of the … Continue reading
From refractario, translated by waronsociety: To all those that fight!! To all the conscious free and alert!! To those who do not forget and persist!! Time of repression and prison for my brothers. It seems the state’s and its assassins’ … Continue reading
from refractario, transl waronsociety: The 24th of April 2013 was the date set for the preparation of the oral trial against Marcelo, Juan and Freddy, accused of various robberies and the death of a police officer.
“When the Fire of Anarchy Nourishes Our Hearts” – Letter from Tortuga on his solidarity fast from house arrest
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: Note from LT: On August 7th, after the verdict made against Tortuga allowed him to leave the prison, which they reaffirmed on August 15th when he was sentenced to 6 years of “supervised freedom.” Now he … Continue reading
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: Prison, Torture and Injustice Don’t Take Vacations After the most recent onslaught from the persecutive-repressive apparatus–the police, prosecution and courts–ended by suspending the trial preparation process that was in Constitutional Court since August of last year, … Continue reading
Chile: Carla and Ivan released to full house arrest; Security Case trial preparation suspended again
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: Carla and Iván leave the prison with full house arrest; Trial preparations suspended On February 5, 2013 at 9 AM the preparation of the oral trial began, in which they will decide what evidence will ultimately … Continue reading
from vivalaanarquia, transl waronsociety: After 5 years of judicial process, investigation and search for the accused, on June 6, 2012, the Preparation of the Oral Trial of Freddy Fuentevilla, Marcelo Villarroel and Juan Aliste Vega will begin.
Chile: Information on Sebastián’s sentencing; Freddy and Juan’s hearing; and Alberto will not be transferred again
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: Sebastián Fajardo, accused of burning a Transantiago bus, sentenced to 3 years of remitted penalty (probation) On January 21, Sebastián Fajardo’s sentence was delivered. We remember that Sebastián Fajardo and Eduardo Garay were arrested on January … Continue reading
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: I remember the cold of that October morning. I have not forgotten the disinformation media’s mercenary barrage, legitimizing images behind a discourse. The message was clear and there was not a radio or TV that did … Continue reading
from liberaciontotal (9/8/12), transl waronsociety, communique: An explosion is what it is: taking a bank branch out of commission by means of a partial physical destruction. A bank that is sabotaged is a bank that will not operate tomorrow. A … Continue reading
from culmine, transl waronsociety, communique: By means of this communique we claim responsibility for the bomb threat made on May 22nd to a branch of the $hilean business Falabella located within the disgusting center of mass consumption.
from vivalaanarquia, transl waronsociety: Today, Monday May 21st at around 1 AM, we attacked the Santander Bank located on Parana street between Tucuman and Viamonte. For this we made use of 2 liters of flammable liquid plus 4 butane gas … Continue reading