"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- Why is there less interest in anarchism today then three years ago?
- On the fate of the state: Bakunin versus Marx
- The colour brown: de-colonising anarchism and challenging white hegemony
- Anarchist-inspired Kurdish self defense militias in northern Syria are defending against attacks by ISIS.
- Free Radical Radio 50
- Revolutionary Struggle: Update on Nikos Maziotis / Aggiornamento su Nikos Maziotis (Greece) July 30, 2014
- Sächsische Provinz: Soliaktion für Griechische Gefangene (Deutschland) July 29, 2014
- Resoconto sugli scioperi della fame svoltisi in Germania e Svizzera a sostegno dei prigionieri Greci, dal 18 al 20 luglio 2014 July 29, 2014
- Update: Gabriel Pombo da Silva still in prison isolation unit of A Lama prison (Spain) July 29, 2014
- Zug: Coca Cola Hellenic attacked with pyrotechnics in solidarity with prisoners hunger-strike (Switzerland) July 29, 2014
- Italy- Anarchist prisoners Claudio and Chiara transferred July 31, 2014
- Italy – Words from anarchist comrades Chiara, Claudio, Niccolò and Mattia from the bunker courtroom July 30, 2014
- Spain – Terrorism charges confirmed against anarchist comrades Monica and Francisco July 30, 2014
- ens (89): Serial night riots in the ZUPs (urban development zone) since the beginning of the month – France July 29, 2014
- Italy- Words from anarchist comrade Graziano Mazzarelli from the prison of Lecce July 29, 2014
- Thessaloniki, Greece: Placement of incendiary devices in private security company vehicles July 30, 2014
- [Italy] Painted slogan on a wall in Bergamo July 26, 2014
- August 23-30, 2014 – Week for Anarchist Prisoners July 26, 2014
- Greece: Comrade Nikos Maziotis transferred to Diavata prison July 26, 2014
- Athens: Poster in Exarchia, in solidarity with Revolutionary Struggle members Pola Roupa and Nikos Maziotis July 25, 2014
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Francisco Solar Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Mónica Caballero Portland Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Freddy Fuentevilla
from refractario, transl. waronsosciety La Serena, at the Libertador and Av. Islon bridge in the las Compañías sector. Reads: Fight to win, to do away with power, freedom for the Security Case prisoners. Freddy, Marcelo, Juan and Carlos to the … Continue reading
From contrainfo, transl. waronsociety: Organized beforehand and with clear minds; in the early hours of July 23, 2014, we attacked, splattered with accelerant, and lit 5 automobiles. In Ñuñoa at Los Jardines st, at approximately 12:45, a luxurious Volkswagen truck, … Continue reading
from contrainfo, translated waronsociety: CORRECTION: According to the media of disinformation, the device was a noise bomb, which is false as the placed “present” was an incendiary bomb, a combination of a combustible with a chemical activator which triggered the … Continue reading
from contrainfo: After over four years since being arrested, the 3 compañeros accused of various expropriations of banking institutions and the homicide of a guardian of power have been prosecuted and sentenced. Juan Aliste Vega was sentenced to 42 years, … Continue reading
from refractario: Today July 2nd 2014, the compañeros were sentenced in absence as they refused to assist the judicial show, and had their disposition under “teleconference” with families and compañeros. The democratic inquisition newly decided about the lives of the … Continue reading
from Insinto Salvaje: March 25, Montevideo, Uruguay. Painting in solidarity with the compañerxs Freddy, Marcelo, Juan, Carlos and Sol. Lots of strength and affection for the compas who are supporting them through the shit trials and prison.
from vla, transl wos: Compañeras and compañeros, We inform you that finally, and after a legal precision that was carried out a few days ago, there is finally a definitive date for the beginning of the oral trial of the … Continue reading
From refractario, translated by waronsociety: To all those that fight!! To all the conscious free and alert!! To those who do not forget and persist!! Time of repression and prison for my brothers. It seems the state’s and its assassins’ … Continue reading
from refractario, transl waronsociety: The 24th of April 2013 was the date set for the preparation of the oral trial against Marcelo, Juan and Freddy, accused of various robberies and the death of a police officer.
“When the Fire of Anarchy Nourishes Our Hearts” – Letter from Tortuga on his solidarity fast from house arrest
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: Note from LT: On August 7th, after the verdict made against Tortuga allowed him to leave the prison, which they reaffirmed on August 15th when he was sentenced to 6 years of “supervised freedom.” Now he … Continue reading
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: Prison, Torture and Injustice Don’t Take Vacations After the most recent onslaught from the persecutive-repressive apparatus–the police, prosecution and courts–ended by suspending the trial preparation process that was in Constitutional Court since August of last year, … Continue reading
Chile: Carla and Ivan released to full house arrest; Security Case trial preparation suspended again
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: Carla and Iván leave the prison with full house arrest; Trial preparations suspended On February 5, 2013 at 9 AM the preparation of the oral trial began, in which they will decide what evidence will ultimately … Continue reading
from vivalaanarquia, transl waronsociety: After 5 years of judicial process, investigation and search for the accused, on June 6, 2012, the Preparation of the Oral Trial of Freddy Fuentevilla, Marcelo Villarroel and Juan Aliste Vega will begin.