"Then I decided to walk in search of other refuge, and I was afraid of what I did not know, but also curious about what might come, now that I did not want to be alone. I had known the light by my eyes and the cold and the sun’s heat by my skin, but I had not heard any other voice, just my own, which greeted the sun each morning and spoke my solitude to the moon, I even started calling myself “Soledad,” since nobody had ever named me."
- Carla Verdugo, A Short Story
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- France: It’s been four years since Zoé died May 17, 2013
- FinFisher: UK spy tech used against Bahraini activists May 12, 2013
- ‘Prisons: Factories Of Hate’ by John Bowden (UK) May 12, 2013
- Kiev : News about activist V.N. (Ukraine) May 12, 2013
- Dark Nights #33 : ‘The Submissive Crowd’ & ‘About the case of the arrested anarchists in Nea Filadelfia (Northern Athens)’ – May 2013 (ACN) May 11, 2013
- CCF trial update,Session 46, 47. – Athens May 18, 2013
- Lisbon, Portugal – Anarchist Book Fair (24th May – 26th May 2013) May 18, 2013
- Chile – Updates on anarchist comrades Carla and Ivan May 18, 2013
- Trial statement of Polykarpos Georgiadis – Greece May 16, 2013
- Santiago, Chile – Days in memory of Punky Mauri (anarchist comrade Maurizio Morales) May 16, 2013
- Barcelona: ALF liberate 29 rabbits May 17, 2013
- Amsterdam: Public wall reclaimed for public information over Oosterparkstraat May 17, 2013
- Madrid, Spain: Communiqué by Black Flag Group after the repression in Sabadell (Catalonia) May 17, 2013
- Resistance to the Nordic mining boom – Action camp in Finnish North Karelia starting the 18th of June 2013 May 16, 2013
- Piraeus, Greece: Open letter from a secondary school student May 16, 2013
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Cristobal Franke "Mono" Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Oakland Portland Revolutionary Struggle Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Ivan Silva
from refractario, transl waronsociety: The date of the Oral Trial against compañera Carla Verdugo and compañero Ivan Silva was finally fixed for June 3, 2013.
from materialanarquista, transl waronsociety: From April 10 to 11, 2013, they carried out the preparation of the oral trial against the compañeros Carla and Ivan, accused under the anti-terrorist law for the attempted placement of an explosive device.
Chile: Communique for incendiary device placed under a car outside the 22nd Carrascal substation in Santiago
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety, communique: On a full moon night Wednesday March 27 on the eve of a new anniversary of the “Combatant Youth.” We decided to go for the arson of a car in front of the entrance to … Continue reading
from materialanarquista with elrefractario, transl waronsociety: The prosecutor and Ministry of the Interior are appealing the complete house arrest in which compañeros Ivan Silva and Carla Verdugo are still being held. On Feb the 8th the appeals court of San … Continue reading
Chile: Carla and Ivan released to full house arrest; Security Case trial preparation suspended again
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: Carla and Iván leave the prison with full house arrest; Trial preparations suspended On February 5, 2013 at 9 AM the preparation of the oral trial began, in which they will decide what evidence will ultimately … Continue reading
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: On November 23, 2012, after a violent fight in the oval of his former prison which ended with the death of a prisoner, the prison administration decided to punitively transfer Alberto Nicolas Olivares, who was locked … Continue reading
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: On December 27, 2012 the prosecution decided to close the investigation against Carla Verdugo and Ivan Silva; both comrades were arrested on April 17, 2012 for possession of explosive material.
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: First week of December, from the State’s prisons. After the last hearing of the revision of cautionary measures that kept us prisoners, we can say: To begin with, there are no substantive judicial components to establish … Continue reading
from vivalaanarquia, transl waronsociety: One hundred days from our arrest, a brief communique in the second hearing. We are Carla and Ivan, we have been in the cages for more than 100 days, when we were plunged into the thickening … Continue reading
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: On December 3, 2012, the preventive detention of Carla Verdugo and Iván Silva was finally reviewed. The 12th Court refused to transfer from prison to total house arrest, maintaining and following the anti-terrorist discourse of the … Continue reading
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety, communique: One year since the accident that still wrenches our chests, we went into the streets to spread the name of our brother and with a minimal gesture among many gestures, to again act in solidarity … Continue reading
from culmine, transl waronsociety, communique: By means of this communique we claim responsibility for the bomb threat made on May 22nd to a branch of the $hilean business Falabella located within the disgusting center of mass consumption.
from culmine, transl waronsociety, communique: On the morning of May 29 after that date when our hearts become anguished, never ever forgetting the early hours of May 22 when our brother fell, slept and awoke again in our actions and … Continue reading