"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- Communiqué in solidarity with Gianluca and Adriano (Italy) April 15, 2014
- Letter from anarchist Steven Jablonski, Grand Jury resister (USA) April 15, 2014
- Seattle: Banner drop in solidarity with Tacoma, WA hunger strike (USA) April 13, 2014
- Seattle: 3 Bank ATMs Sabotaged (USA) April 11, 2014
- Solidarity to Ebba Olausson, imprisoned animal activist (Sweden) April 11, 2014
- Mexico, 5E: Update on the beginning of the trial April 14, 2014
- Information up dates of the trial concerning the ATE Bank robbery in Purgetos (Greece) April 14, 2014
- Seattle: 3 Bank ATMs Sabotaged (USA) April 14, 2014
- Letter by K.Gournas member of the Revolutionary Struggle and D.Koufodinas member of the R.O. 17November concerning the legislation about the prisons – Athens April 14, 2014
- ATHENS, Greece — Suspected domestic exploded a car bomb outside a Bank of Greece building in the heart of Athens 11.4.14 April 11, 2014
- Comment on Sweden: Comrades in Skövde sentenced by Anonymous April 11, 2014
- Comment on Sweden: Repression against comrades in Skövde by Sweden: Repression against comrades in Skövd | Anarchist Black Cross Nijmegen April 11, 2014
- Comment on Solidarity zine in English with letters and communiqués about Amélie, Fallon, and Carlos (the 5E3 anarchist prisoners in Mexico City) by Contra Info April 11, 2014
- Comment on Sweden: Comrades in Skövde sentenced by nn April 10, 2014
- Comment on Solidarity zine in English with letters and communiqués about Amélie, Fallon, and Carlos (the 5E3 anarchist prisoners in Mexico City) by Solidarity zine in English with letters and communiqués about Amélie, Fallon, and Carlos (the 5E3 anarchist prisoners in Mexico City) | Anarchist Black Cross Nijmegen April 7, 2014
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Oakland Portland Revolutionary Struggle Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Juan Aliste
from Insinto Salvaje: March 25, Montevideo, Uruguay. Painting in solidarity with the compañerxs Freddy, Marcelo, Juan, Carlos and Sol. Lots of strength and affection for the compas who are supporting them through the shit trials and prison.
from vla, transl wos: Compañeras and compañeros, We inform you that finally, and after a legal precision that was carried out a few days ago, there is finally a definitive date for the beginning of the oral trial of the … Continue reading
From refractario, translated by waronsociety: To all those that fight!! To all the conscious free and alert!! To those who do not forget and persist!! Time of repression and prison for my brothers. It seems the state’s and its assassins’ … Continue reading
from materialanarquista, translated by waronsociety: Compas, in response to the event held in conjunction with the La Hiedra Library and ourselves (Autonomous Library Sante Geronimo Caserio), we spread the text written by compañeros inside prison for the event that happened on … Continue reading
from materialanarquista, translated by waronsociety: One must be deaf of soul, blind of skin, a yanacona* or a déclassé to not recognize that we are passing before a social inquisition of a capitalist and police-encrusted order.
from freddymarcelojuan, translated by waronsociety: It is here the word solidarity turns into fire and praxis, it is here where we carry complicit glances, crossing fictitious imposed borders, joining in a cry for freedom, taking aim at the the center … Continue reading
from refractario, transl waronsociety: The 24th of April 2013 was the date set for the preparation of the oral trial against Marcelo, Juan and Freddy, accused of various robberies and the death of a police officer.
“When the Fire of Anarchy Nourishes Our Hearts” – Letter from Tortuga on his solidarity fast from house arrest
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: Note from LT: On August 7th, after the verdict made against Tortuga allowed him to leave the prison, which they reaffirmed on August 15th when he was sentenced to 6 years of “supervised freedom.” Now he … Continue reading
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: Prison, Torture and Injustice Don’t Take Vacations After the most recent onslaught from the persecutive-repressive apparatus–the police, prosecution and courts–ended by suspending the trial preparation process that was in Constitutional Court since August of last year, … Continue reading
Chile: Carla and Ivan released to full house arrest; Security Case trial preparation suspended again
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: Carla and Iván leave the prison with full house arrest; Trial preparations suspended On February 5, 2013 at 9 AM the preparation of the oral trial began, in which they will decide what evidence will ultimately … Continue reading
from vivalaanarquia, transl waronsociety: After 5 years of judicial process, investigation and search for the accused, on June 6, 2012, the Preparation of the Oral Trial of Freddy Fuentevilla, Marcelo Villarroel and Juan Aliste Vega will begin.
Chile: Information on Sebastián’s sentencing; Freddy and Juan’s hearing; and Alberto will not be transferred again
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: Sebastián Fajardo, accused of burning a Transantiago bus, sentenced to 3 years of remitted penalty (probation) On January 21, Sebastián Fajardo’s sentence was delivered. We remember that Sebastián Fajardo and Eduardo Garay were arrested on January … Continue reading
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: I remember the cold of that October morning. I have not forgotten the disinformation media’s mercenary barrage, legitimizing images behind a discourse. The message was clear and there was not a radio or TV that did … Continue reading