"A part of us has been devoured, and the monster is always hungry, always wanting more. But it is necessary to pry the memory from its jaws, to pull it out, in order to not forget. Not to erect monuments, because death is nothing glorious, but in order to prevent these passions and this love for freedom that animated Zoé from being swallowed in turn."
- It's been four years since Zoé died
We are working on…
* "Requiem for the Passing Moon" by Hans Niemeyer
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- Santiago: Phoenix Project #8 – Action with incendiary/explosive device against a Board of Elections office and in solidarity with Mónica Caballero and Francisco Solar (Chile) November 30, 2013
- Durham, North Carolina: Reflections on march for Chuey Huerta (USA) November 30, 2013
- Emergency Day of Action – Solidarity for #Elsipogtog Dec. 2 (Kanada) November 30, 2013
- ‘Anarchy – Civil or Subversive?’ : A Collection of Texts Against Civil Anarchism November 30, 2013
- Yolanda’s aftermath and Autonomous Initiative (Philippines) November 29, 2013
- Athens: Anarchist solidarity initiative with prisoner Spyros Stratoulis, on hunger strike since 11/11 December 4, 2013
- On November 13, 2013, 5 anarchist comrades were the arrested in Barcelona – Spain December 3, 2013
- Poster in english regarding the imprisoned anarchists brothers from the Velvento case the trial start’s tomorrow in Athens – Greece November 28, 2013
- France: Marseille – patrol car and three cop’s personal cars Molotoved November 26, 2013
- Switzerland : Lausanne – attacks against the deportation machine November 26, 2013
- Athens: Responsibility claim for attack on internet café December 4, 2013
- Madrid, Spain: Words of anarchist Francisco Solar from the prison of Navalcarnero (3.12.2013) December 4, 2013
- December 16–22, 2013: International solidarity action week with the 5 anarchists arrested on November 13 in Barcelona December 3, 2013
- Athens: Anarchist solidarity initiative with prisoner Spyros Stratoulis, on hunger strike since 11/11 December 3, 2013
- Mexico City: Letter of prisoner Mario González, on hunger strike since October 8th, 2013 December 3, 2013
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Oakland Portland Revolutionary Struggle Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Juan Aliste
from materialanarquista, translated by waronsociety: Compas, in response to the event held in conjunction with the La Hiedra Library and ourselves (Autonomous Library Sante Geronimo Caserio), we spread the text written by compañeros inside prison for the event that happened on … Continue reading
from materialanarquista, translated by waronsociety: One must be deaf of soul, blind of skin, a yanacona* or a déclassé to not recognize that we are passing before a social inquisition of a capitalist and police-encrusted order.
from freddymarcelojuan, translated by waronsociety: It is here the word solidarity turns into fire and praxis, it is here where we carry complicit glances, crossing fictitious imposed borders, joining in a cry for freedom, taking aim at the the center … Continue reading
from refractario, transl waronsociety: The 24th of April 2013 was the date set for the preparation of the oral trial against Marcelo, Juan and Freddy, accused of various robberies and the death of a police officer.
“When the Fire of Anarchy Nourishes Our Hearts” – Letter from Tortuga on his solidarity fast from house arrest
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: Note from LT: On August 7th, after the verdict made against Tortuga allowed him to leave the prison, which they reaffirmed on August 15th when he was sentenced to 6 years of “supervised freedom.” Now he … Continue reading
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: Prison, Torture and Injustice Don’t Take Vacations After the most recent onslaught from the persecutive-repressive apparatus–the police, prosecution and courts–ended by suspending the trial preparation process that was in Constitutional Court since August of last year, … Continue reading
Chile: Carla and Ivan released to full house arrest; Security Case trial preparation suspended again
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: Carla and Iván leave the prison with full house arrest; Trial preparations suspended On February 5, 2013 at 9 AM the preparation of the oral trial began, in which they will decide what evidence will ultimately … Continue reading
from vivalaanarquia, transl waronsociety: After 5 years of judicial process, investigation and search for the accused, on June 6, 2012, the Preparation of the Oral Trial of Freddy Fuentevilla, Marcelo Villarroel and Juan Aliste Vega will begin.
Chile: Information on Sebastián’s sentencing; Freddy and Juan’s hearing; and Alberto will not be transferred again
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: Sebastián Fajardo, accused of burning a Transantiago bus, sentenced to 3 years of remitted penalty (probation) On January 21, Sebastián Fajardo’s sentence was delivered. We remember that Sebastián Fajardo and Eduardo Garay were arrested on January … Continue reading
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: I remember the cold of that October morning. I have not forgotten the disinformation media’s mercenary barrage, legitimizing images behind a discourse. The message was clear and there was not a radio or TV that did … Continue reading
from liberaciontotal (9/8/12), transl waronsociety, communique: An explosion is what it is: taking a bank branch out of commission by means of a partial physical destruction. A bank that is sabotaged is a bank that will not operate tomorrow. A … Continue reading
from culmine, transl waronsociety, communique: By means of this communique we claim responsibility for the bomb threat made on May 22nd to a branch of the $hilean business Falabella located within the disgusting center of mass consumption.
from vivalaanarquia, transl waronsociety: Today, Monday May 21st at around 1 AM, we attacked the Santander Bank located on Parana street between Tucuman and Viamonte. For this we made use of 2 liters of flammable liquid plus 4 butane gas … Continue reading