"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- BlackBloccupy! Barbarians storm the ECB in Frankfurt
- Call for entries for the 2015 Anarchist Film Festival!
- To Rust Metallic Gods: An Anarcho-Primitivist Critique of Paganism
- Leftism: The function of pseudo-critique and pseudo-revolution in techno-industrial society
- Amélie, Carlos, and Fallon have been released!
- Text written by the comrades – hunger strikers Giorgos Polydoros and Gerasimos Tsakalos from Tzanio hospital (Greece) March 28, 2015
- Mayday: Class War – Street Party (UK) March 28, 2015
- Bristol: Slingshot attack on construction company Balfour Beatty and Evening Post newspaper (UK) March 28, 2015
- Text written by the comrade on hunger strike Haris Hatzimihelakis from Gennimatas hospital (Greece) March 28, 2015
- Buenos Aires: Sabotaje a tren en solidaridad con lxs presxs anarquistas (Argentina) March 28, 2015
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Radiozones of Subversive Expression: Broadcast about the hunger strikes in Greek prisons March 29, 2015
- Argentina: Train lines sabotaged in Buenos Aires March 29, 2015
- Greek prisons: Hunger strike statement by the Network of Imprisoned Fighters (issued 2/3/2015) March 29, 2015
- Greek prisons: Hunger strike statement by Nikos Maziotis (issued 2/3/2015) March 29, 2015
- Lamia, Greece: Dimitris Koufontinas suspended hunger strike March 28, 2015
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Francisco Solar Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Mónica Caballero Portland Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Marie Mason
from anews: Duke Energy is responsible not only for relentless rate increases that seriously affect poor people in United States, but for mega-development land projects against the poor in countries that white people here seldom remember. This is why we … Continue reading
from socialrupture, communique: Wisconsin is open for business, but Milwaukee refuses. On the night of June 11 we took extinguisher paint to the Department of Natural Resources(DNR) and Chase bank, damaging the buildings, windows, and security cameras.
Olympia, WA: Attack on Washington Loggers’ Association building; International call for libratory earth violence
from anews: On the night of June 11th in the sleepy town of Olympia, WA, we laid waste to the Washington State Loggers’ Association building, breaking out all 24 of their windows and leaving the painted message “YOU ARE NEVER … Continue reading
from pugetsoundanarchists: The June 11th celebrations began last night in Seattle with a well-attended benefit dinner that also included the sharing of poetry and words of solidarity and struggle. After the dinner, there was a demonstration of about 60 people … Continue reading
from anews: Last night, more than 50 parking meters in a bar district and an up-and-coming artist district of St. Louis were made inoperable with glue, paint and hammers. We intended to attack 41 meters–one for each of the 19 … Continue reading
from pugetsoundanarchists (link added by WOS): Last night the Street of Dreams Corporate Office (located outside of Seattle) had its windows etched out and anarchist graffiti painted on it. This was done for June 11th, in solidarity with all anarchist … Continue reading
Anarchists Must Attack What Only Anarchists Can Attack, or why we should support the Anarchy Bridge! 5
from anews: It’s May 2012 and we anarchists are occupying a very crucial position in the ongoing struggle against Control. The position of violently attacking and dismembering it! I’d like to throw in here that when I use the term … Continue reading
from thefinalstraw: Cleveland Anarchists, Pax and Support for Long Term Anarchist Prisoners: Conversations with Will Potter & Ian Coldwater This week’s show features two conversations around the fbi, prisons and Anarchists.
from june11: Everywhere that there exists dynamic struggle against the state and capitalism, there is some degree of repression. Capitalism knows well how to protect its interests, and it entails targeting and eradicating those who challenge it’s dominance. While we … Continue reading
from june11.org: The second anniversary of the international day of solidarity with Marie Mason, Eric McDavid, and other longterm anarchist prisoners is nearly upon us!
from anews: Just like other places around North America, May Day was a mixed bag in Bloomington. The police were more prepared to crack down at certain points than some organizers expected, but there was also more space for activity … Continue reading
Letter from Earth Liberation Prisoners Support about new information about informants and indictments in Midwest US
from ecoprisoners: On April 9th, 2012, Frank Ambrose was resentenced to 70 months in prison. This is a significant reduction in his sentence, which was originally 108 months. Ambrose’s projected release date is now December 2013. This reduction in sentence … Continue reading
from Never Alone Tour: It’s 2012. The world is ending. So what are we at Sacramento Prisoner Support and Marie Mason Support Crew gonna do? Go on an epic road trip to talk about prisoner support, of course! Because unless … Continue reading
from anews: Last Friday [9 March] in Bloomington, 15 of us held a microphone demo to honor Marie Mason on the fourth anniversary of her arrest. This was also the first demo organized in People’s Park since Occupy Bloomington was … Continue reading