"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- Nicosia: Demo in memory of murdered antifascist Pavlos Fyssas (Cyprus) September 23, 2014
- Initial collective response to public letter of JoNina & Lorenzo “Racism at the NA ABC Conference” (USA) September 22, 2014
- Update about the 3 arrested comrades accused for explosive attacks (Chile) September 22, 2014
- International Conspiracy for Revenge claim responsibility for the coordinated attack on the 39° Bosque and 1° police stations in Santiago (Chile) September 21, 2014
- Kansas City: Anarchist comrade Eric G. King arrested for alleged incendiary attack on Representative office (USA) September 20, 2014
- Announcement of relatives and friends of prisoners in Greece September 14, 2014
- Berlin – Fire to Sodexo! Italian translation by eco-anarchist prisoner Marco Camenisch September 14, 2014
- Italy – Anarchist prisoner on hunger strike Xabier Gonzalez Sola is transferred to Rebibbia prison September 14, 2014
- Brussels: Greek embassy spray-painted in solidarity with imprisoned comrade Nikos Maziotis September 14, 2014
- Attack against Greek consulate in Zürich (Switzerland) September 14, 2014
- Cyprus: Demo in memory of murdered antifascist Pavlos Fyssas September 21, 2014
- Chile: A brief reflection on the September 8th bombing and its media consequences September 21, 2014
- Komotini, Greece: Arson on motorcycle belonging to a fascist September 21, 2014
- Paris: Eiffage car inflamed September 21, 2014
- Santiago, Chile: Responsibility claim for bombings in Los Dominicos metro station and the Escuela Militar Subcentro underground gallery September 19, 2014
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Francisco Solar Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Mónica Caballero Portland Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Montreal
from sabotagemedia: According to reports from the mass mind-numbing media, on July 11th, a 17 year old comrade was arrested after supposedly vandalizing seven copcars of station 35 in Rosemont, Montreal. Their windshields were broken and “fuck the police” was … Continue reading
from montreal counter-info: The month of June, 2012 marks two years since the G20 summit in Toronto and the courageous resistance shown to it. It also marks the sentencing of our comrade Charles Bicari to seven months behind bars for … Continue reading
from sabotagemedia: An update on recent events in the uprising from the usurped and raped land we call Quebec.
from sabotagemedia (see their site for more regular updates on the unrest in Montreal), heres an update on May 23rd and 24th from Montreal: May 23 – Hostage of the smoke bombs case released under conditions The last accused still … Continue reading
from sabotagemedia: While since Friday, May 18 demos are held in several cities of the province, like Quebec City, Sherbrooke and Trois-Rivières, in Montreal, tens of thousands of people are confronting the Police State defying the new “special law” Bill … Continue reading
from anews: “You can cut down all of the flowers but you cannot stop the spring.” – poster circulating around the strike THE LAWS On Friday, May 18, 2012, two new laws came into effect in … Continue reading
from sabotagemedia: Wednesday May 16th around 9:30 pm. about a hundred people showed up at the Tangay detention center for women on Henri-Bourassa in Montreal. where three young women accused of throwing one of the smoke bombs that paralyzed the … Continue reading
from the press: The 28th of April a gathering of some 75 people to denounce political and police repression and in solidarity with detainees, marched with a banner reading “for a world without bosses, cops nor prisons” to the Tanguay … Continue reading
Updated May 5 with corrected text of personal account and photos from sabotagemedia: Another day of clashes with the cops and attacks on the State and Capital (TD and BMO banks, some stores, Loto-Québec and cop cars) in the ongoing … Continue reading
from the press: MONTREAL – Six Montreal police cars were vandalized early Friday and a 22-year-old man was being questioned by police.
here’s an update of recent events in Montreal surrounding the Student Strike from sabotagemedia: April 12th A mass of youth broke into and ransacked the University of Montreal after a court injunction was granted to the university against student striker. … Continue reading
from the press: Violence erupted in the streets of Montreal Wednesday night after talks broke down between student groups and the Quebec government, leading to 85 arrests and shattered windows.
from antidev: A brief insider’s report on the April 20th Plan Nord protest This was overall a great day of fighting, even though it wasn’t all victorious. From the very first moments, it could be felt that we were set … Continue reading
several media stories via grevemontreal. from the press, April 18: MONTREAL – Montreal’s métro system was the target of another coordinated disruption on Wednesday morning when a smoke bomb was tossed into a tunnel along the Green line.