"Then I decided to walk in search of other refuge, and I was afraid of what I did not know, but also curious about what might come, now that I did not want to be alone. I had known the light by my eyes and the cold and the sun’s heat by my skin, but I had not heard any other voice, just my own, which greeted the sun each morning and spoke my solitude to the moon, I even started calling myself “Soledad,” since nobody had ever named me."
- Carla Verdugo, A Short Story
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- France: It’s been four years since Zoé died May 17, 2013
- FinFisher: UK spy tech used against Bahraini activists May 12, 2013
- ‘Prisons: Factories Of Hate’ by John Bowden (UK) May 12, 2013
- Kiev : News about activist V.N. (Ukraine) May 12, 2013
- Dark Nights #33 : ‘The Submissive Crowd’ & ‘About the case of the arrested anarchists in Nea Filadelfia (Northern Athens)’ – May 2013 (ACN) May 11, 2013
- Trial statement of Polykarpos Georgiadis – Greece May 16, 2013
- Santiago, Chile – Days in memory of Punky Mauri (anarchist comrade Maurizio Morales) May 16, 2013
- Milan, Italy – Villa Vegan Squat: benefit gig for Ukrainian anarchist attacked and wounded by Nazis May 15, 2013
- Trento, Italy – Action in solidarity with anarchist comrade Marco Camenish May 14, 2013
- 3rd UNDERGROUND HIP-HOP FESTIVAL OF NORTHERN GREECE in memory of LITERAL-X SATURDAY 18TH MAY TEI KABALAS – GREECE May 14, 2013
- Barcelona: ALF liberate 29 rabbits May 17, 2013
- Amsterdam: Public wall reclaimed for public information over Oosterparkstraat May 17, 2013
- Madrid, Spain: Communiqué by Black Flag Group after the repression in Sabadell (Catalonia) May 17, 2013
- Resistance to the Nordic mining boom – Action camp in Finnish North Karelia starting the 18th of June 2013 May 16, 2013
- Piraeus, Greece: Open letter from a secondary school student May 16, 2013
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Cristobal Franke "Mono" Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Oakland Portland Revolutionary Struggle Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Seattle
from Say Nothing: Leah read the statement posted below on the courthouse steps. 80 or so supporters cheered her on as she entered the courthouse. She returned to us less than an hour later to more ecstatic cheers. The prosecutor … Continue reading
from anews: In the early hours of August 2nd, we attacked a municipal court building in Seattle’s bedroom community-Kirkland. In addition to multiple broken windows and doors, fliers were left inside the newly “opened” building indicating that our small act … Continue reading
International Call for Solidarity Actions for those facing the repression of the grand jury in the Northwest!
from anews: This an international call out for solidarity actions on behalf of all those facing the repression of the grand juries, fbi, and joint-terrorism task force in the Pacific Northwest.* All of these incidents are related to the Grand … Continue reading
from anews: This is a regional call-out for a solidarity demo at the Seattle federal courthouse, 700 Stuart St., starting at 7:30am and going throughout the day, to show support for the comrades being stripped of any sembalence of rights … Continue reading
from greenisthenewred: As I’ve been reporting on Twitter, there have been multiple homes raided and grand jury subpoenas issued in Portland, Olympia, and Seattle.
from anews: A Wells Fargo in Seattle had some of its windows broken last night as a small gesture of solidarity with Gabriel Pomba da Silva who is currently imprisoned in Germany and is facing renewed repression under Operation Ardire … Continue reading
from pugetsoundanarchists: Last night in Seattle we smashed the windows of two banks and a Starbucks. It is saddening that so many people experience banks as institutions of exploitation yet refuse to take the step of attacking them, as for … Continue reading
from anews: Another great June 11th, thanks to everyone who organized events, wrote letters, and followed their hearts! There were at least forty events planned, including lots of international solidarity. We’re excited about the level of commitment and love everyone … Continue reading
from pugetsoundanarchists: The June 11th celebrations began last night in Seattle with a well-attended benefit dinner that also included the sharing of poetry and words of solidarity and struggle. After the dinner, there was a demonstration of about 60 people … Continue reading
According to the Federal Bureau of Prisons, ELF prisoners Sadie and Exile have been transferred to the custody of the Seattle Community Corrections Office after spending more than 6 years in full confinement.
from pugetsoundanarchists: Last night a Wells Fargo bank had multiple windows smashed out. A circle “A” was painted on the building. This was done in solidarity with Pax and all those facing the recent repression in Portland. Fire to the … Continue reading
from pugetsoundanarchists: Early in the morning we went to the west seattle community building and smashed out the windows. We also left two messages. One being a circle A, and the other being ” For Oakland”. We did this to … Continue reading
from the press: Seattle police are investigating after vandals threw rocks through windows at the home of Mayor Mike McGinn following violent May Day protests.
from the press: Tuesday’s violent May Day protests resulted in eight arrests and damage to downtown buildings that will cost tens of thousands of dollars, authorities said. Some businesses were forced to close early and commuters were delayed for hours … Continue reading