"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- War against ISIS/Daesh: Kobane latest – ISIS on retreat, new dangers ahead … (Kurdistan) October 22, 2014
- PDF: “Why we set your nights on fire” (Collection of communiques from CCF and other groups in Greece) October 21, 2014
- PDF: Nuevo numero revista ‘Negacion’ #4 (Mexico) October 21, 2014
- BK/NY – October 25th – US Out of my Living Room: The Case of Leslie James Pickering, the Earth Liberation Front Press Office & Burning Books (USA) October 21, 2014
- Mexico City: Bank branches attacked in solidarity with Mario, Carlos, Fernando and Abraham (Mexico) October 21, 2014
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF K*VOX occupied space. exarxia area – Athens October 19, 2014
- Mexican prisons: The four anarchist comrades end hunger strike October 18, 2014
- RADIO REGENERACION [MEXICO]: INTERVIEW WITH ANARCHIST CARLOS LOPEZ “CHIVO” October 16, 2014
- Comrade Tasos Theofilou trial appellate court – Athens – Greece October 15, 2014
- Eco-Prisoner List October 13, 2014
- Athens: Fascist bashed in Exarchia October 22, 2014
- [German prisons] Thomas Meyer-Falk – A contribution to the 2014 Anti-Prison Days in Vienna October 22, 2014
- Mexico City: Bank branches attacked in solidarity with Mario, Carlos, Fernando and Abraham October 19, 2014
- Thessaloniki: Responsibility claim for explosive device placement in the house of Golden Dawn member October 19, 2014
- Berlin: Antimilitarist gesture in support of Destroika call October 18, 2014
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Francisco Solar Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Mónica Caballero Portland Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Seattle
from Say Nothing: Leah read the statement posted below on the courthouse steps. 80 or so supporters cheered her on as she entered the courthouse. She returned to us less than an hour later to more ecstatic cheers. The prosecutor … Continue reading
from anews: In the early hours of August 2nd, we attacked a municipal court building in Seattle’s bedroom community-Kirkland. In addition to multiple broken windows and doors, fliers were left inside the newly “opened” building indicating that our small act … Continue reading
International Call for Solidarity Actions for those facing the repression of the grand jury in the Northwest!
from anews: This an international call out for solidarity actions on behalf of all those facing the repression of the grand juries, fbi, and joint-terrorism task force in the Pacific Northwest.* All of these incidents are related to the Grand … Continue reading
from anews: This is a regional call-out for a solidarity demo at the Seattle federal courthouse, 700 Stuart St., starting at 7:30am and going throughout the day, to show support for the comrades being stripped of any sembalence of rights … Continue reading
from greenisthenewred: As I’ve been reporting on Twitter, there have been multiple homes raided and grand jury subpoenas issued in Portland, Olympia, and Seattle.
from anews: A Wells Fargo in Seattle had some of its windows broken last night as a small gesture of solidarity with Gabriel Pomba da Silva who is currently imprisoned in Germany and is facing renewed repression under Operation Ardire … Continue reading
from pugetsoundanarchists: Last night in Seattle we smashed the windows of two banks and a Starbucks. It is saddening that so many people experience banks as institutions of exploitation yet refuse to take the step of attacking them, as for … Continue reading
from anews: Another great June 11th, thanks to everyone who organized events, wrote letters, and followed their hearts! There were at least forty events planned, including lots of international solidarity. We’re excited about the level of commitment and love everyone … Continue reading
from pugetsoundanarchists: The June 11th celebrations began last night in Seattle with a well-attended benefit dinner that also included the sharing of poetry and words of solidarity and struggle. After the dinner, there was a demonstration of about 60 people … Continue reading
According to the Federal Bureau of Prisons, ELF prisoners Sadie and Exile have been transferred to the custody of the Seattle Community Corrections Office after spending more than 6 years in full confinement.
from pugetsoundanarchists: Last night a Wells Fargo bank had multiple windows smashed out. A circle “A” was painted on the building. This was done in solidarity with Pax and all those facing the recent repression in Portland. Fire to the … Continue reading
from pugetsoundanarchists: Early in the morning we went to the west seattle community building and smashed out the windows. We also left two messages. One being a circle A, and the other being ” For Oakland”. We did this to … Continue reading
from the press: Seattle police are investigating after vandals threw rocks through windows at the home of Mayor Mike McGinn following violent May Day protests.
from the press: Tuesday’s violent May Day protests resulted in eight arrests and damage to downtown buildings that will cost tens of thousands of dollars, authorities said. Some businesses were forced to close early and commuters were delayed for hours … Continue reading