"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- The Last Time Ukraine was Truly Free
- Recluse Used to Make Gadgets for the Gov’t … Now He Says He Built a Nuclear Reactor in His Basement
- G4S Melbourne headquarters attacked
- IWW INSOMNIA STRIKERS WIN BACK PAY, COMPANY MUST POST NOTICE, AGREE NOT TO RETALIATE FOR UNION ACTIVITY!
- Attack at squatted UNAM space
- Call for an international week of solidarity with anarchists in Mexico facing repression (March 17-24, 2014) March 5, 2014
- Letter from John Bowden about his parole application (UK) March 5, 2014
- Korydallos Prison: Banner-drop by anarchist prisoners of the 4th wing in solidarity with hungerstrikers in the hospital section (Greece) March 5, 2014
- Instinto Salvaje – new counter-info website (Chile) March 5, 2014
- Seattle: Department of Corrections Office Vandalized (USA) March 5, 2014
- Portugal: Solidarity prisoners benefit gig in Porto in the social center Casa Viva March 6, 2014
- Call for an international week of solidarity with anarchists in Mexico facing repression (March 17-24, 2014) March 6, 2014
- Bologna, Italy – Report on the trial against ‘Fuoriluogo’ March 6, 2014
- RadioAzione – Now available also in Serbo-Croatian language! March 6, 2014
- $hile – Comrade Jose Miguel Sanchez Jimenez is free! March 6, 2014
- Portugal: António Ferreira de Jesus – In remembrance of an indomitable March 4, 2014
- Greek prisons: “An act dedicated to our neighbours who are living in hell; from inside Koridallos” March 1, 2014
- Bolivia: Painted slogans in solidarity with anarchist prisoner Tamara Sol Farías Vergara March 1, 2014
- Paris: Solidarity hammering March 1, 2014
- Turkey: Anti-government protest on February 25th, 2014 in Kadıköy, İstanbul February 28, 2014
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Oakland Portland Revolutionary Struggle Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: St. Louis
from anews: Late Sunday night, two ATMs in St. Louis were disabled in solidarity with those facing Grand Juries in the Northwest. We wanted to do more, but it’s hard to find an ATM in this city.
from anews: The Madison County courthouse located in the Metro East St Louis city of Edwardsville, Illinois had a door defaced with spraypaint with another message of solidarity on the early morning of Friday. We take this opportunity to remind … Continue reading
from anews: In the early morning of July 27th in a Metro East St Louis city, Edwardsville, Illinois, the parking lot across the street from the Edwardsville Police Department was visited with knives and spraypaint. Although we left the hammers … Continue reading
from anews: Another great June 11th, thanks to everyone who organized events, wrote letters, and followed their hearts! There were at least forty events planned, including lots of international solidarity. We’re excited about the level of commitment and love everyone … Continue reading
from anews: Last night, more than 50 parking meters in a bar district and an up-and-coming artist district of St. Louis were made inoperable with glue, paint and hammers. We intended to attack 41 meters–one for each of the 19 … Continue reading
from anews: Last night four ATM’s were disabled. Money should be locked away and forgotten, not people. Happy June 11th!
from anews: We all saw the footage from Chicago. The phalanxes of police officers and frame after frame of bleeding head wounds. Our friends and comrades had just returned from those brutal city streets. Even those witnessing these scenarios unfold … Continue reading
from the press: Graffiti that appears linked to a confrontation between Occupy protesters and police at Compton Hill Reservoir Park last week has appeared at the park. The graffiti, which includes phrases like “Class war,” “The city has blood on … Continue reading
from antistatestl: Last night [March 15] close to 150 people from the occupy movement – ourselves, our friends, and comrades – took over Compton Hill Reservoir Park. Met with overwhelming police force intent on evicting the camp, protesters marched into … Continue reading
from Never Alone Tour: It’s 2012. The world is ending. So what are we at Sacramento Prisoner Support and Marie Mason Support Crew gonna do? Go on an epic road trip to talk about prisoner support, of course! Because unless … Continue reading
St. Louis to Oakland Fuck the Police march from anews: On Tuesday January 31st around 40-50 people marched down south Grand Boulevard–a bar district hotspot–to protest recent actions by the police in Oakland and St. Louis.
Several immediate actions that we know about have taken place in Minneapolis, St. Louis, Atlanta, New York City and Seattle in solidarity with the rebels in Oakland, hundreds of whom were arrested and many injured during a long series of … Continue reading
Athens, Greece In response to the global call for noise demos, the following demonstrations (that we know about) took place:
from anews: On Thursday July 21st, 30 people gathered in downtown St. Louis to hold a noise demonstration outside the main city jail. This action was in solidarity with the prisoners in California, and elsewhere, engaged in an indefinite hunger … Continue reading