“We want to forge a generation of wild youth, disposed to destroy the city and the capitalist economy. From the Barcelona suburbs, we make a call to the rest of the youth for you to assume the nihilist branch of anarchism, to investigate your perceptions and to unite, under a black anti-authoritarian fist, let’s subvert the old order. Let’s go beyond.”
THE CITY FROM THE BOMBS WILL BURN ONCE AGAIN.
Metropolitan area of Barcelona.
– We claim the arson of two FedEx vans at 10:30 PM on February 4, 2011.
– We belatedly claim the arson of two luxury cars in the early hours of September 7-8th, 2011 at 10:50 PM.
– Also, on March 7, 2012, we claim the arson of a van of the Presegur security company.
Mare St, deu de Lorda:
– We claim the arson of an ATM on March 18, 2012 with a small molotov cocktail at 4:30 AM.
Poblenou – Work office attacked.
On March 21, 2012, in the Poblenou neighborhood, a work office was attacked, breaking the windows at 2:30 AM. Against wage torture, direct action.
Verneda – Two banks hit.
On March 22, 2012, a group of comrades at 11 PM broke the windows of two banks, one La Caixa branch and one of Sabadell Bank. Afterwards, a molotov cocktail was thrown at the ATM.
Camp de l’arpa – Church attacked.
On March 27, 2011, a church was attacked with paint bombs on the exterior, and its windows were broken with rocks at 12:40 AM.
Deeds during the general strike – March 29.
– After the riots, at around 11:40 on Balmas St, 4 trash bins were set on fire to then try to block the street.
– At 12:30 AM near Urquinaona Plaza, 3 trash bins were tipped over and set on fire to block off a nearby street.
– At 1:15 AM a La Caixa bank branch was attacked, setting fire to an ATM and breaking the windows, near Sant Jaume Plaza.
– At 2:50 AM on Joaquim Costa St, two trash bins were set on fire to block off the street.
– At 3:20 AM silicon was used to sabotage various places that remained open on the day of the strike.
– At 4 AM a Caixa Laietana bank branch was attacked near Catalunya Plaza, afterward the street was blocked with a burning trash bin.
La Sagrera – insurer attacked.
On April 2, 2012, at 3:20 AM, a group of hooded comrades busted out the windows of a bank branch, then threw a red flare inside. Then the street was blocked off.
Raval – Trash bins burned.
On April 3, 2012, at 4:50 AM, we claim the arson of 8 trash bins in the Raval neighborhood, on l’Aurora St. Seconds later, a large “WE ARE AN IMAGE OF THE FUTURE” was painted.
Hospitalet del Llobregat – CCTV attacked.
The night of April 4 from 12:30 to around 3:20 AM, in Hospitalet, specifically in the Torrassa neighorhood, various CCTV systems were attacked with poles, rope and cobblestones.
La mina – Street blockage and attack on bank.
On April 6, at 7:20 PM, Tessàlia St was blocked off with burning trash bins and then two traffic signals were attacked to impede the normal functioning of traffic. Then, at around 12:20 AM at the same spot, a nearby bank branch was attacked and “We want Stella Free” was painted.
Nou Barris – Schools sabotaged.
The night of April 5 in the Nou Barris area, paintings were made on public institutions at around 11:50 PM; later, around 3:30 AM a private school was sabotaged with windows broken and paint bombs and also with various paintings on the outside walls.
The paintings read:
– For a self-managed, voluntary and anti-authoritarian school. Death to the bosses’ world.
– Against the domestication of the individual, resistance and direct action.
– Youth, if you do not fight, no one will fight for you.
As anarchists of nihilist tendency, we vindicate revolutionary action as a tool for our political-emancipatory project, we propose subversive urban guerrilla war as a form of struggle in the streets spaces, likewise for gain territory in our lives, in the face of the control of the authoritarian State.
We are revolutionary anarchists who reject and disregard the ranks of classic anarchism, likewise we reject the ancient strategy (end in itself) of accumulation of forces. We break with the old schemas and -isms, and we function by means of our inquietude and our personal I (which we temper with collective labor in order to accomplish according to vital goals, this being a false problem and not a contradiction at all).
As youth uprooted with expectations of wanting to free ourselves, we not only see our enemy in capitalism and the State, we also see it in the humanizing values of society, in its defense of the indefensible, therefore, we also seek to dis-articulate it. We are the uncontrollables, those who give free reign to socio-political destruction, those who see in the precarious and wild youth, in the immigrant youth and and youth of lower social class, the destabilizing explosion adequate for dismantling the bosses’ world and to entomb the State, we see adequate capacity for creating a tension of civil-revolutionary war by means of the tactic of the anarchist urban guerrilla and the conflict between the oppressive State and the revolutionary youth. We are working for the articulation of a constant influence in our spaces of the streets, that can create the situation of socio-political war against civilization, of razing to the ground capital’s schemas without any consideration.
We want to forge a generation of wild youth, disposed to destroy the city and the capitalist economy. From the Barcelona suburbs, we make a call to the rest of the youth for you to assume the nihilist branch of anarchism, to investigate your perceptions and to unite, under a black anti-authoritarian fist, let’s subvert the old order. Let’s go beyond.
Although at the time the actions did not have a concrete spirit of solidarity from the start and only sought to spread revolutionary action and revolt, we want to change the initial plan and to dedicate all of these actions (except the solidarity of April 6 with Stella Antoniou) to Gerasimos Tsakalos, Panagiotis Argyrou, Christos Tsakalos, Giorgos Karagiannidis, Alexandros Mitroussias, and Kostas Sakkas who at this time have started a hunger strike. Comrades, we send you a raised fist and a fervent revolutionary greeting.
Death to social peace!
For the return of terror to its gears!