"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- BlackBloccupy! Barbarians storm the ECB in Frankfurt
- Call for entries for the 2015 Anarchist Film Festival!
- To Rust Metallic Gods: An Anarcho-Primitivist Critique of Paganism
- Leftism: The function of pseudo-critique and pseudo-revolution in techno-industrial society
- Amélie, Carlos, and Fallon have been released!
- Text written by the comrades – hunger strikers Giorgos Polydoros and Gerasimos Tsakalos from Tzanio hospital (Greece) March 28, 2015
- Mayday: Class War – Street Party (UK) March 28, 2015
- Bristol: Slingshot attack on construction company Balfour Beatty and Evening Post newspaper (UK) March 28, 2015
- Text written by the comrade on hunger strike Haris Hatzimihelakis from Gennimatas hospital (Greece) March 28, 2015
- Buenos Aires: Sabotaje a tren en solidaridad con lxs presxs anarquistas (Argentina) March 28, 2015
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Radiozones of Subversive Expression: Broadcast about the hunger strikes in Greek prisons March 29, 2015
- Argentina: Train lines sabotaged in Buenos Aires March 29, 2015
- Greek prisons: Hunger strike statement by the Network of Imprisoned Fighters (issued 2/3/2015) March 29, 2015
- Greek prisons: Hunger strike statement by Nikos Maziotis (issued 2/3/2015) March 29, 2015
- Lamia, Greece: Dimitris Koufontinas suspended hunger strike March 28, 2015
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Francisco Solar Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Mónica Caballero Portland Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Brandon Baxter
from anews: This rant I hope you’re about to read is an amalgamation of strong emotions and revelations regarding my comrades, the Cleveland 5, since this nightmare started. I would like to start by dispelling any misunderstandings folks may have … Continue reading
from anews: After almost two months of imprisonment, repression and an intense campaign of media demonization, the Cleveland 5 remain strong and solid in their refusal to cooperate with the FBI.
Bay Area, CA: 24 ATMs sabotaged in solidarity with comrades in St. Louis and those facing repression in the Midwest
from anews (links added): Early June 1st, we carried out a campaign of diffuse sabotage in solidarity with our friends and comrades in the Midwest. Specifically, we attacked ATMs and surveillance cameras in San Francisco, Oakland and Berkeley. In all, … Continue reading
from anews: We express solidarity with the Cleveland 5 without a doubt. We stand in the spirit of revolt against the ruling order that seeks to dominate us. The enemy here is clear—the State, the FBI, their informants and their … Continue reading
from indymedia: The purpose of guerrilla attack is to spread the struggle into different territories and facets of life. Finance, judicial, communications, military and transport infastructure will continue to be targets of the new generation of urban low-intensity warfare – … Continue reading
from Rob los Ricos (blog): ANARCHISTS MARGINALIZED AS TERRORISTS: standing beside the comrades duped into an fbi bomb conspiracy as if the job of marginalizing the anarchist movement in the u.s. was not already being championed by cowards within the occupy … Continue reading
from the press: Five self-described anarchists have been arrested in a plot to blow up a bridge in Cleveland, Ohio, but the public was never in any danger, the FBI said Tuesday.