A new issue of Volver a la Tierra [Returning to the Earth], an anarchist publication edited in Wallmapu, is now out.
This time, Volver a la Tierra includes:
- War on the Latifundio
- “Gesto”, first poem published by Manuel Rojas
- Campaign against the violence of obstetrics and gynecology
- What a nice business the AFP’s are!
- On the Self-Management of Health, an interview with Eneko Landaburu
- When the lies are shouted and the truth is silent: A brief chronicle of the Frame-up in Temuco.
- Diversity as potency (an anarchist discussion)
- Rinoceronte Blanco in danger.
You can download it (Spanish) here:
Volver a la Tierra anarchist group, Temuco