"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- To Rust Metallic Gods: An Anarcho-Primitivist Critique of Paganism
- Leftism: The function of pseudo-critique and pseudo-revolution in techno-industrial society
- Amélie, Carlos, and Fallon have been released!
- April 1st: Day of International Solidarity with the prisoners on hunger strike In Greece
- Meeting at the Dead End - Nihilism, Green Anarchy, and the Desire for Immediate Revolt
- “Either with Anarchy or with authority” by the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (Greece) March 27, 2015
- Text written by the comrade on hunger strike Panagiotis Argyrou (Greece) March 27, 2015
- Update on the comrades – hunger strikers Panagiotis Argyrou and Fivos Harisis (Greece) March 27, 2015
- Text written by the comrades – hunger strikers Mihalis Nikolopoulos and Damiano Bolano from Evaggelismos hospital (Greece) March 26, 2015
- Artefacto explosivo detona parcialmente contra la Iglesia San Pedro en Las Condes ($hile) March 26, 2015
- İstanbul: Yunanistan’da açlık grevinde olan tutsaklarla anarşist dayanışma / Anarchist solidarity to the hungerstrikers in Greek prisons March 23, 2015
- Mexico – Anarchist comrade Carlos López ‘Chivo”s reply to Izquierda Revolucionaria Internacionalista (InternationalRevolutionary Left) ‘Buenaventura Durruti’ March 23, 2015
- Letter from Nikos Maziotis: To the Assembly for solidarity to the hunger strikers Athens – Greece March 23, 2015
- UPDATED LIST OF ITALIAN ANARCHIST AND REBEL PRISONERS March 23, 2015
- The only honour suitable for Revolutionary Anarchist Lambros Foundas and for every armed guerrilla is continuous insurrection. March 21, 2015
- Dortmund, Germany: Double attack against Nazis March 27, 2015
- Montreal, so-called Canada: AIA retaliates in solidarity with Demilitarize McGill March 27, 2015
- Haren, Brussels: Maxi-prison construction site fencing torn down March 26, 2015
- Network of Imprisoned Fighters: International Call to Action for the Hunger Strikers in Greek Prisons March 26, 2015
- Hamburg, Germany: Attack against the university for the Green Police Congress March 26, 2015
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Francisco Solar Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Mónica Caballero Portland Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Brian Church
from AshevilleFM This week’s show features an interview with Adesina, Jude and Emily, three folks doing support work for the NATO5.
excerpts from occupychicago: Constructive, fantastic, awesome and fearless comrades remain in jail on false charges. Everyone can help support them. There are numerous ways of doing so. Support our friends emotionally and physically by writing and visiting during their incarceration; … Continue reading
Bay Area, CA: 24 ATMs sabotaged in solidarity with comrades in St. Louis and those facing repression in the Midwest
from anews (links added): Early June 1st, we carried out a campaign of diffuse sabotage in solidarity with our friends and comrades in the Midwest. Specifically, we attacked ATMs and surveillance cameras in San Francisco, Oakland and Berkeley. In all, … Continue reading
from atlanta.indymedia (links added): Tonight, we smashed out many windows of the Little 5 Points police precinct and now you can too. As has been stated elsewhere, attacks on police stations are hot this summer of 2012.
from anews: Well that was easy. And fun. We threw bricks through the windows of Emory’s Department of Human Genetics. Tucked away right next to the local grocery store. So many of these buildings of Capital, Science, and Finance sleep … Continue reading
Brent Betterly, Jared Chase, and Brian Church of Florida — known as the NATO 3 — had a court hearing in Chicago on Tuesday, May 22. They have been held in isolation cells in Cook County Jail’s Cermak Hospital since … Continue reading
from occupychicago: Chicago, IL– Occupy Chicago has obtained photographs of suspected police informants, who according to witnesses and arrestees were part of a law enforcement operation, which has resulted in the prosecution of 5 NATO protesters on terrorism-related charges. The … Continue reading
WOS note: We point out that although this statement is supportive, it is not directly from the 3 and doesn’t seem to be from their close friends and comrades. We will continue to post relevant information but also remind that … Continue reading
from the press: CHICAGO — Three anti-NATO protesters charged with terrorism conspiracy planned to attack four Chicago police stations, the local campaign headquarters for President Barack Obama and the home of Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, prosecutors alleged in court Saturday.