"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- Episode 76: Total Freedom & Anarchy: Only One Perfect -ism Away
- BlackBloccupy! Barbarians storm the ECB in Frankfurt
- Call for entries for the 2015 Anarchist Film Festival!
- To Rust Metallic Gods: An Anarcho-Primitivist Critique of Paganism
- Leftism: The function of pseudo-critique and pseudo-revolution in techno-industrial society
- Cardiff: Demo in solidarity with the hunger striking members of CCF and their friends and families (Wales, UK) March 30, 2015
- Amongst two worlds – International Call of Action for the Hunger Strike until Death of the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (Greece) March 30, 2015
- Communique by the prisoners of Korydallos prison (Greece) March 30, 2015
- Project Phoenix 2015 “Let’s destroy Repression”: Arson of police vehicle by ‘FAI/IRF – Poetry of Fire Cell’ (Czech Republic) March 30, 2015
- War against ISIS/Daesh: Interview with German YPG Fighter “Ernesto” (Kurdistan) March 30, 2015
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Radiozones of Subversive Expression: Broadcast about the hunger strikes in Greek prisons March 29, 2015
- Argentina: Train lines sabotaged in Buenos Aires March 29, 2015
- Greek prisons: Hunger strike statement by the Network of Imprisoned Fighters (issued 2/3/2015) March 29, 2015
- Greek prisons: Hunger strike statement by Nikos Maziotis (issued 2/3/2015) March 29, 2015
- Lamia, Greece: Dimitris Koufontinas suspended hunger strike March 28, 2015
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Francisco Solar Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Mónica Caballero Portland Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Indonesia
from 325: (This statement was read out two days ago while a meeting was held, this is a final statement from ex-members/comrades of Negasi and affinities, after a long and tired debate among the solidarians in last two months about … Continue reading
from ultraegoist, transl waronsociety: Obituary For Riyano Ino, my friend, in a time when the air was still giving you life, we both believed that one day we would see with our own eyes a new world. A world in … Continue reading
To all comrades, On 25th November 2012, we lost our comrade named Ryo. He was killed by a coward in the morning when trying to go back to his place after looking for breakfast. Ryo is a member of the … Continue reading
from 325: Eat (Reyhard Rumbayan) is serving a 1 year 8 month jail term for burning down an ATM bank with fellow comrade Billy Augustan, as members of the Long Live Luciano Tortuga Cell – FAI/IRF.
Indonesia: Unrepentant combatants Eat & Billy sing “My Way” by Frank Sinatra/Sid Vicious to celebrate their short sentence
from 325: Click picture for video To give energy, strength and share their laughter in the face of prison, with all the comrades-fighters around the world, the proud imprisoned members of Long Live Luciano Tortuga Cell – FAI Indonesia sing … Continue reading
UPDATED with text from 325: On the night of Friday, April 20, 2012, four people were arrested by police when comrades are doing acts of vandalism as a form of solidarity against a variety of asymmetric struggle against the state, … Continue reading
from negasi via 325: We received word that the sixth trial of the comrades of Billy Augustan and Reyhard Rumbayan (EAT) was held on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 in the same place, the District Court of Lahore. The trial began … Continue reading
from 325: “Most of all, this is an attempt to send me your hug. Coz I send many greetings for you guys.” – Billy Augustan We are asking for donations and solidarity for our brother, Billy Augustan (proud member of … Continue reading
Important update: We got news about our brother Billy’s health. He’s sick and getting worse since the prison conditions are so bad. More details coming as soon as possible. Strength and health to Billy, united in struggle and affinity for … Continue reading
from hidup biasa: Now it is possible to send emails to three people imprisoned in Indonesia for their resistance. Friends and families will print those emails and bring them to the prison when they go to visit. As prison is … Continue reading
from hidup biasa: Dear comrades, From the bottom of my heart and an ardent yearning to be with you, I wanted to write this short letter in order to let all my friends know that “a fire still burns in … Continue reading
Rough translation of Kokemi by 325: “Prisons exist in any State, against the existence of the State – against the well-being of Prison. Fight For Freedom.” “The Egoist surely hates prison.” “Long live the People of Bima who are still … Continue reading
from 325: As you can see, the comrades are okay… The passion for freedom is still stronger than the prison!
from negasi, rough translation by war on society: Reyhard Rumbayan (Eat) and Billy Augustan yesterday (February 14, 2012) returned to court for the third time. The agenda was the same as the second hearing on February 7, 2012, that is … Continue reading