"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- Solidarity banner-drop in A’ Wing of Korydallos Prison for the hunger strike (Greece) March 31, 2015
- Update on the hunger strike of the comrades of CCF (Greece) March 31, 2015
- Barcelona/Granada/Madrid/Palencia: Operation Piñata raids (Spain & Catalunya) March 30, 2015
- Cardiff: Demo in solidarity with the hunger striking members of CCF and their friends and families (Wales, UK) March 30, 2015
- Amongst two worlds – International Call of Action for the Hunger Strike until Death of the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (Greece) March 30, 2015
- RESPONSIBILITY CLAIM FOR THE ATTACK ON DAFNI POLICE STATION IN ATHENS -GREECE March 31, 2015
- Chania, Crete: Responsibility Claim for the arson of Syriza offices 30/3/15 March 31, 2015
- Untitled March 31, 2015
- Statement of FAI/IRF Poetry of fire cell an arson attack on a police car in Olomouc city – Czech Republic March 30, 2015
- WALES -Cardiff – Demonstration in solidarity with the hunger striking members of CCF and their friends and families March 30, 2015
- Thessaloniki: Banner drop in solidarity with the hunger strikers in Greek prisons March 31, 2015
- Koridallos prison: Banner drop in solidarity with the hunger strikers March 31, 2015
- Athens – CCF hunger strike: Athena Tsakalou conditionally released from prison March 31, 2015
- Radiozones of Subversive Expression: Broadcast about the hunger strikes in Greek prisons March 29, 2015
- Argentina: Train lines sabotaged in Buenos Aires March 29, 2015
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Francisco Solar Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Mónica Caballero Portland Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Jared Chase
from AshevilleFM This week’s show features an interview with Adesina, Jude and Emily, three folks doing support work for the NATO5.
excerpts from occupychicago: Constructive, fantastic, awesome and fearless comrades remain in jail on false charges. Everyone can help support them. There are numerous ways of doing so. Support our friends emotionally and physically by writing and visiting during their incarceration; … Continue reading
Bay Area, CA: 24 ATMs sabotaged in solidarity with comrades in St. Louis and those facing repression in the Midwest
from anews (links added): Early June 1st, we carried out a campaign of diffuse sabotage in solidarity with our friends and comrades in the Midwest. Specifically, we attacked ATMs and surveillance cameras in San Francisco, Oakland and Berkeley. In all, … Continue reading
from atlanta.indymedia (links added): Tonight, we smashed out many windows of the Little 5 Points police precinct and now you can too. As has been stated elsewhere, attacks on police stations are hot this summer of 2012.
from anews: Well that was easy. And fun. We threw bricks through the windows of Emory’s Department of Human Genetics. Tucked away right next to the local grocery store. So many of these buildings of Capital, Science, and Finance sleep … Continue reading
Brent Betterly, Jared Chase, and Brian Church of Florida — known as the NATO 3 — had a court hearing in Chicago on Tuesday, May 22. They have been held in isolation cells in Cook County Jail’s Cermak Hospital since … Continue reading
from occupychicago: Chicago, IL– Occupy Chicago has obtained photographs of suspected police informants, who according to witnesses and arrestees were part of a law enforcement operation, which has resulted in the prosecution of 5 NATO protesters on terrorism-related charges. The … Continue reading
WOS note: We point out that although this statement is supportive, it is not directly from the 3 and doesn’t seem to be from their close friends and comrades. We will continue to post relevant information but also remind that … Continue reading
from the press: CHICAGO — Three anti-NATO protesters charged with terrorism conspiracy planned to attack four Chicago police stations, the local campaign headquarters for President Barack Obama and the home of Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, prosecutors alleged in court Saturday.