"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- PDF: Why Anti-Civilization? April 17, 2015
- Anarchist comrade Eric G.King needs support funds for Federal Trial (USA) April 17, 2015
- Rejection of the request for release of comrade Marco Camenisch (Switzerland) April 17, 2015
- A contribution to the international call against prisons from Chile, by the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (Greece) April 17, 2015
- Huelga de hambre de Juan Flores, Nataly Casanova y Guillermo Durán desde el 14 de Abril ($hile) April 17, 2015
- CHILE – DAYS OF SOLIDARITY WITH PRISONERS OF THE SOCIAL WAR IN CHILEAN PRISONS FROM 10 TO 20 April2015 April 15, 2015
- Switzerland – Anarchist comrade Marco Camenish is being denied freedom once again April 15, 2015
- Chile – A new arrest for the attack on the central police headquarters in Santiago April 15, 2015
- Heraklion, crete – comrades anarchists and antiauthoritarians hung a solidarity banner in the central part of the city April 14, 2015
- Actividad 14 de Abril. En la lucha antiautoritaria: BUSCANDO -$hile April 14, 2015
- Montreal, Canada: Solidarity with hunger strikers in Greece April 17, 2015
- Chilean prisons: Words of Tamara Sol Farías Vergara and Natalia Collado, held in the same wing of San Miguel prison April 17, 2015
- Nantes, France: April 9th demonstration – Some colour in the monotony April 17, 2015
- Athens: Dimitris Politis, on hunger strike since 16/3, currently hospitalised April 16, 2015
- Chile: Anarchists Juan Flores, Nataly Casanova and Guillermo Duran declare hunger strike April 15, 2015
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Francisco Solar Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Mónica Caballero Portland Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Christopher French
excerpts from occupychicago: Constructive, fantastic, awesome and fearless comrades remain in jail on false charges. Everyone can help support them. There are numerous ways of doing so. Support our friends emotionally and physically by writing and visiting during their incarceration; … Continue reading
from freedomforchris: So Christopher’s bond hearing went well today! His new bail is $100,000 which means we only have to raise $10,000 to get him out!
Bay Area, CA: 24 ATMs sabotaged in solidarity with comrades in St. Louis and those facing repression in the Midwest
from anews (links added): Early June 1st, we carried out a campaign of diffuse sabotage in solidarity with our friends and comrades in the Midwest. Specifically, we attacked ATMs and surveillance cameras in San Francisco, Oakland and Berkeley. In all, … Continue reading
from atlanta.indymedia (links added): Tonight, we smashed out many windows of the Little 5 Points police precinct and now you can too. As has been stated elsewhere, attacks on police stations are hot this summer of 2012.
from freedomforchris: Christopher had a second hearing today; however, this was a pre-trial hearing where lawyers & prosecutors make their case for/against the defendant & the judge decides whether there is enough evidence to proceed to a grand jury trial.
from freedomforchris: Like thousands of others from around the country, Chris traveled to Chicago this May and attended the anti-NATO protests. In a demonstration on Sunday evening, Chris was arrested along with several others in a barrage of police violence. … Continue reading
from the final straw: This week features a conversation with attorney, educator and trans activist, Dean Spade about his new book, “Normal Life: Administrative Violence, Critical Trans Politics and the limits of law”, just out from South End Press. Normal … Continue reading