"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- Call for an international week of solidarity with anarchists in Mexico facing repression (March 17-24, 2014) March 5, 2014
- Letter from John Bowden about his parole application (UK) March 5, 2014
- Korydallos Prison: Banner-drop by anarchist prisoners of the 4th wing in solidarity with hungerstrikers in the hospital section (Greece) March 5, 2014
- Instinto Salvaje – new counter-info website (Chile) March 5, 2014
- Seattle: Department of Corrections Office Vandalized (USA) March 5, 2014
- Italy – Update on ‘Operation Outlaw’ (against anarchist place Fuoriluogo) March 4, 2014
- Exincourt (Franche-Comté ): a fire in construction machinery ravages the 800 m² premises of prison construction company March 4, 2014
- Letter by Anarchist communist Tasos Theofilou – Greece March 3, 2014
- Claim for the attack on the 21° police station – $antiago, $hile March 2, 2014
- Greece: Text of the anarchist Spiros Mandilas about the Anarchist Squat Nadir March 2, 2014
- Portugal: António Ferreira de Jesus – In remembrance of an indomitable March 4, 2014
- Greek prisons: “An act dedicated to our neighbours who are living in hell; from inside Koridallos” March 1, 2014
- Bolivia: Painted slogans in solidarity with anarchist prisoner Tamara Sol Farías Vergara March 1, 2014
- Paris: Solidarity hammering March 1, 2014
- Turkey: Anti-government protest on February 25th, 2014 in Kadıköy, İstanbul February 28, 2014
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Oakland Portland Revolutionary Struggle Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Christopher French
excerpts from occupychicago: Constructive, fantastic, awesome and fearless comrades remain in jail on false charges. Everyone can help support them. There are numerous ways of doing so. Support our friends emotionally and physically by writing and visiting during their incarceration; … Continue reading
from freedomforchris: So Christopher’s bond hearing went well today! His new bail is $100,000 which means we only have to raise $10,000 to get him out!
Bay Area, CA: 24 ATMs sabotaged in solidarity with comrades in St. Louis and those facing repression in the Midwest
from anews (links added): Early June 1st, we carried out a campaign of diffuse sabotage in solidarity with our friends and comrades in the Midwest. Specifically, we attacked ATMs and surveillance cameras in San Francisco, Oakland and Berkeley. In all, … Continue reading
from atlanta.indymedia (links added): Tonight, we smashed out many windows of the Little 5 Points police precinct and now you can too. As has been stated elsewhere, attacks on police stations are hot this summer of 2012.
from freedomforchris: Christopher had a second hearing today; however, this was a pre-trial hearing where lawyers & prosecutors make their case for/against the defendant & the judge decides whether there is enough evidence to proceed to a grand jury trial.
from freedomforchris: Like thousands of others from around the country, Chris traveled to Chicago this May and attended the anti-NATO protests. In a demonstration on Sunday evening, Chris was arrested along with several others in a barrage of police violence. … Continue reading
from the final straw: This week features a conversation with attorney, educator and trans activist, Dean Spade about his new book, “Normal Life: Administrative Violence, Critical Trans Politics and the limits of law”, just out from South End Press. Normal … Continue reading