"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- Free Radical Radio: On Applauding "arson, violence and murder and little else" and an interview with Jason McQuinn
- (Video) Front line view of the first anti-state riot in Athens under the new government
- How an FBI Informant Sent a Radical Environmentalist to Prison, and How He Got Out Again
- Burning Dwelling Thinking
- Bookchin: living legacy of an American revolutionary
- Combative prisoners on collective hunger strike as of March 2nd 2015 (Greece) March 2, 2015
- “Hunger strike until death to protect our relatives and their friends” : Announcement of the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire – Imprisoned Members’ Cell (Greece) March 2, 2015
- CCF escape case: Fugitive comrade Aggeliki and five other people arrested (Greece) March 2, 2015
- Front line view of the first anti-state riot in Athens under the new government (Greece) March 2, 2015
- Natalie Casanova charged with making threats against prison screws ($hile) March 1, 2015
- Greece- Domokos prison – Text by Nikos Maziotis about the elections on January 25th and the coalition of SYRIZA and ANEL March 2, 2015
- Italy: Fornase di Spinea, Venice – Attempted sabotage against the high speed railway TAV March 2, 2015
- Italy: – Anarchist prisoners Gianluca Iacovacci and Francesco Porcu transferred to the AS2 unit of the prison of Ferrara March 2, 2015
- Italy – Bank attacked in solidarity with AS2 prisoners and against the TAV February 21 March 2, 2015
- Banner in solidarity with RadioAzione – Secret services case (Komotini, Greece) March 2, 2015
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Francisco Solar Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Mónica Caballero Portland Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Christopher French
excerpts from occupychicago: Constructive, fantastic, awesome and fearless comrades remain in jail on false charges. Everyone can help support them. There are numerous ways of doing so. Support our friends emotionally and physically by writing and visiting during their incarceration; … Continue reading
from freedomforchris: So Christopher’s bond hearing went well today! His new bail is $100,000 which means we only have to raise $10,000 to get him out!
Bay Area, CA: 24 ATMs sabotaged in solidarity with comrades in St. Louis and those facing repression in the Midwest
from anews (links added): Early June 1st, we carried out a campaign of diffuse sabotage in solidarity with our friends and comrades in the Midwest. Specifically, we attacked ATMs and surveillance cameras in San Francisco, Oakland and Berkeley. In all, … Continue reading
from atlanta.indymedia (links added): Tonight, we smashed out many windows of the Little 5 Points police precinct and now you can too. As has been stated elsewhere, attacks on police stations are hot this summer of 2012.
from freedomforchris: Christopher had a second hearing today; however, this was a pre-trial hearing where lawyers & prosecutors make their case for/against the defendant & the judge decides whether there is enough evidence to proceed to a grand jury trial.
from freedomforchris: Like thousands of others from around the country, Chris traveled to Chicago this May and attended the anti-NATO protests. In a demonstration on Sunday evening, Chris was arrested along with several others in a barrage of police violence. … Continue reading
from the final straw: This week features a conversation with attorney, educator and trans activist, Dean Spade about his new book, “Normal Life: Administrative Violence, Critical Trans Politics and the limits of law”, just out from South End Press. Normal … Continue reading