"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- To Rust Metallic Gods: An Anarcho-Primitivist Critique of Paganism
- Leftism: The function of pseudo-critique and pseudo-revolution in techno-industrial society
- Amélie, Carlos, and Fallon have been released!
- April 1st: Day of International Solidarity with the prisoners on hunger strike In Greece
- Meeting at the Dead End - Nihilism, Green Anarchy, and the Desire for Immediate Revolt
- Mayday: Class War – Street Party (UK) March 28, 2015
- Bristol: Slingshot attack on construction company Balfour Beatty and Evening Post newspaper (UK) March 28, 2015
- Text written by the comrade on hunger strike Haris Hatzimihelakis from Gennimatas hospital (Greece) March 28, 2015
- Buenos Aires: Sabotaje a tren en solidaridad con lxs presxs anarquistas (Argentina) March 28, 2015
- Two solidarity demos for hungerstrike comrades outside Lamia hospital (Greece) March 28, 2015
- İstanbul: Yunanistan’da açlık grevinde olan tutsaklarla anarşist dayanışma / Anarchist solidarity to the hungerstrikers in Greek prisons March 23, 2015
- Mexico – Anarchist comrade Carlos López ‘Chivo”s reply to Izquierda Revolucionaria Internacionalista (InternationalRevolutionary Left) ‘Buenaventura Durruti’ March 23, 2015
- Letter from Nikos Maziotis: To the Assembly for solidarity to the hunger strikers Athens – Greece March 23, 2015
- UPDATED LIST OF ITALIAN ANARCHIST AND REBEL PRISONERS March 23, 2015
- The only honour suitable for Revolutionary Anarchist Lambros Foundas and for every armed guerrilla is continuous insurrection. March 21, 2015
- Dortmund, Germany: Double attack against Nazis March 27, 2015
- Montreal, so-called Canada: AIA retaliates in solidarity with Demilitarize McGill March 27, 2015
- Haren, Brussels: Maxi-prison construction site fencing torn down March 26, 2015
- Network of Imprisoned Fighters: International Call to Action for the Hunger Strikers in Greek Prisons March 26, 2015
- Hamburg, Germany: Attack against the university for the Green Police Congress March 26, 2015
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Francisco Solar Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Mónica Caballero Portland Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Christopher French
excerpts from occupychicago: Constructive, fantastic, awesome and fearless comrades remain in jail on false charges. Everyone can help support them. There are numerous ways of doing so. Support our friends emotionally and physically by writing and visiting during their incarceration; … Continue reading
from freedomforchris: So Christopher’s bond hearing went well today! His new bail is $100,000 which means we only have to raise $10,000 to get him out!
Bay Area, CA: 24 ATMs sabotaged in solidarity with comrades in St. Louis and those facing repression in the Midwest
from anews (links added): Early June 1st, we carried out a campaign of diffuse sabotage in solidarity with our friends and comrades in the Midwest. Specifically, we attacked ATMs and surveillance cameras in San Francisco, Oakland and Berkeley. In all, … Continue reading
from atlanta.indymedia (links added): Tonight, we smashed out many windows of the Little 5 Points police precinct and now you can too. As has been stated elsewhere, attacks on police stations are hot this summer of 2012.
from freedomforchris: Christopher had a second hearing today; however, this was a pre-trial hearing where lawyers & prosecutors make their case for/against the defendant & the judge decides whether there is enough evidence to proceed to a grand jury trial.
from freedomforchris: Like thousands of others from around the country, Chris traveled to Chicago this May and attended the anti-NATO protests. In a demonstration on Sunday evening, Chris was arrested along with several others in a barrage of police violence. … Continue reading
from the final straw: This week features a conversation with attorney, educator and trans activist, Dean Spade about his new book, “Normal Life: Administrative Violence, Critical Trans Politics and the limits of law”, just out from South End Press. Normal … Continue reading