"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- BlackBloccupy! Barbarians storm the ECB in Frankfurt
- Call for entries for the 2015 Anarchist Film Festival!
- To Rust Metallic Gods: An Anarcho-Primitivist Critique of Paganism
- Leftism: The function of pseudo-critique and pseudo-revolution in techno-industrial society
- Amélie, Carlos, and Fallon have been released!
- Text written by the comrades – hunger strikers Giorgos Polydoros and Gerasimos Tsakalos from Tzanio hospital (Greece) March 28, 2015
- Mayday: Class War – Street Party (UK) March 28, 2015
- Bristol: Slingshot attack on construction company Balfour Beatty and Evening Post newspaper (UK) March 28, 2015
- Text written by the comrade on hunger strike Haris Hatzimihelakis from Gennimatas hospital (Greece) March 28, 2015
- Buenos Aires: Sabotaje a tren en solidaridad con lxs presxs anarquistas (Argentina) March 28, 2015
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Radiozones of Subversive Expression: Broadcast about the hunger strikes in Greek prisons March 29, 2015
- Argentina: Train lines sabotaged in Buenos Aires March 29, 2015
- Greek prisons: Hunger strike statement by the Network of Imprisoned Fighters (issued 2/3/2015) March 29, 2015
- Greek prisons: Hunger strike statement by Nikos Maziotis (issued 2/3/2015) March 29, 2015
- Lamia, Greece: Dimitris Koufontinas suspended hunger strike March 28, 2015
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Francisco Solar Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Mónica Caballero Portland Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Mark “Migs” Neiween
from AshevilleFM This week’s show features an interview with Adesina, Jude and Emily, three folks doing support work for the NATO5.
from Infoshop: Lost in all the hype surrounding the NATO 3 and Tinley Park 5, two other anarchist prisoners are languishing in Cook County Jail in need of support. Mark Neiweem (Migs) and Sebastian Senakiewicz (Sabi) are being held on … Continue reading
excerpts from occupychicago: Constructive, fantastic, awesome and fearless comrades remain in jail on false charges. Everyone can help support them. There are numerous ways of doing so. Support our friends emotionally and physically by writing and visiting during their incarceration; … Continue reading
Bay Area, CA: 24 ATMs sabotaged in solidarity with comrades in St. Louis and those facing repression in the Midwest
from anews (links added): Early June 1st, we carried out a campaign of diffuse sabotage in solidarity with our friends and comrades in the Midwest. Specifically, we attacked ATMs and surveillance cameras in San Francisco, Oakland and Berkeley. In all, … Continue reading
from atlanta.indymedia (links added): Tonight, we smashed out many windows of the Little 5 Points police precinct and now you can too. As has been stated elsewhere, attacks on police stations are hot this summer of 2012.
from anews: Well that was easy. And fun. We threw bricks through the windows of Emory’s Department of Human Genetics. Tucked away right next to the local grocery store. So many of these buildings of Capital, Science, and Finance sleep … Continue reading
from occupychicago: Chicago, IL– Occupy Chicago has obtained photographs of suspected police informants, who according to witnesses and arrestees were part of a law enforcement operation, which has resulted in the prosecution of 5 NATO protesters on terrorism-related charges. The … Continue reading
Chicago, IL: 2 more anarchists charged in separate explosives cases; also a bit info on the 2 informants “Moe” & “Gloves”
from the press: Two Chicago men are in custody Sunday evening, charged in separate bomb-making schemes. Press investigators have been digging into their backgrounds. Prosecutors said the two men charged Sunday are involved in separate cases, not connected to each … Continue reading