"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- Weekly World News of Opposition: Feb 16-March 1, 2015
- Updates on Albert Woodfox of the Angola3, Sean Swain, St. Clair prison in AL and music
- 5E: Amelie, Carlos and Fallon absolved of their Federal charges
- A Meticulous Process of Inquiry
- Free Radical Radio: On Applauding "arson, violence and murder and little else" and an interview with Jason McQuinn
- Zurich: Demo against Racism and Repression – Solidarity with Albert Woodfox (Switzerland) March 3, 2015
- Combative prisoners on collective hunger strike as of March 2nd 2015 (Greece) March 2, 2015
- “Hunger strike until death to protect our relatives and their friends” : Announcement of the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire – Imprisoned Members’ Cell (Greece) March 2, 2015
- CCF escape case: Fugitive comrade Aggeliki and five other people arrested (Greece) March 2, 2015
- Front line view of the first anti-state riot in Athens under the new government (Greece) March 2, 2015
- 5E: Amelie, Carlos and Fallon absolved of their Federal charges – Mexico March 3, 2015
- Update on the hunger strike in E wing in Domokos high security prisons 3/3/15 – Greece March 3, 2015
- Letter from anarchist prisoner, Emma Sheppard – uk March 3, 2015
- Greece- Domokos prison – Text by Nikos Maziotis about the elections on January 25th and the coalition of SYRIZA and ANEL March 2, 2015
- Italy: Fornase di Spinea, Venice – Attempted sabotage against the high speed railway TAV March 2, 2015
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Francisco Solar Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Mónica Caballero Portland Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Douglas Wright
from anews: A Wells Fargo in Seattle had some of its windows broken last night as a small gesture of solidarity with Gabriel Pomba da Silva who is currently imprisoned in Germany and is facing renewed repression under Operation Ardire … Continue reading
from anews: I just wanted to give a quick update on one of the Cleveland 5 prisoner’s (Douglas L. Wright) and a sincere thank you for everyone’s concerns, well wishes, and actions regarding Doug being thrown into solitary and subsequent … Continue reading
from cleveland5justice: On July 11th the support group received a message from Doug stating that he began a hunger strike on Saturday (7.7.12). The transcribed message is below.
from anews: This rant I hope you’re about to read is an amalgamation of strong emotions and revelations regarding my comrades, the Cleveland 5, since this nightmare started. I would like to start by dispelling any misunderstandings folks may have … Continue reading
from anews: After almost two months of imprisonment, repression and an intense campaign of media demonization, the Cleveland 5 remain strong and solid in their refusal to cooperate with the FBI.
Bay Area, CA: 24 ATMs sabotaged in solidarity with comrades in St. Louis and those facing repression in the Midwest
from anews (links added): Early June 1st, we carried out a campaign of diffuse sabotage in solidarity with our friends and comrades in the Midwest. Specifically, we attacked ATMs and surveillance cameras in San Francisco, Oakland and Berkeley. In all, … Continue reading
from anews: We express solidarity with the Cleveland 5 without a doubt. We stand in the spirit of revolt against the ruling order that seeks to dominate us. The enemy here is clear—the State, the FBI, their informants and their … Continue reading
from indymedia: The purpose of guerrilla attack is to spread the struggle into different territories and facets of life. Finance, judicial, communications, military and transport infastructure will continue to be targets of the new generation of urban low-intensity warfare – … Continue reading
from Rob los Ricos (blog): ANARCHISTS MARGINALIZED AS TERRORISTS: standing beside the comrades duped into an fbi bomb conspiracy as if the job of marginalizing the anarchist movement in the u.s. was not already being championed by cowards within the occupy … Continue reading
from the press: Five self-described anarchists have been arrested in a plot to blow up a bridge in Cleveland, Ohio, but the public was never in any danger, the FBI said Tuesday.