"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- War against ISIS/Daesh: Kobane latest – ISIS on retreat, new dangers ahead … (Kurdistan) October 22, 2014
- PDF: “Why we set your nights on fire” (Collection of communiques from CCF and other groups in Greece) October 21, 2014
- PDF: Nuevo numero revista ‘Negacion’ #4 (Mexico) October 21, 2014
- BK/NY – October 25th – US Out of my Living Room: The Case of Leslie James Pickering, the Earth Liberation Front Press Office & Burning Books (USA) October 21, 2014
- Mexico City: Bank branches attacked in solidarity with Mario, Carlos, Fernando and Abraham (Mexico) October 21, 2014
- Chile – Update on anarchist comrades Juan, Nataly and Guillermo October 22, 2014
- Italy – Anarchist comrades Toshi Hosokawa and Marianna Valenti [jailed since 3rd June 2014 in Turin] under house arrest October 22, 2014
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: Solidarity with revolutionary prisoner Nikos Maziotis October 22, 2014
- Text from Nikos Maziotis, member of the Revolutionary Struggle, concerning the event at Athens National Technical University on “Armed War, Revolutionary Movement and Social Revolution” – Greece October 22, 2014
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF K*VOX occupied space. exarxia area – Athens October 19, 2014
- Athens: Fascist bashed in Exarchia October 22, 2014
- [German prisons] Thomas Meyer-Falk – A contribution to the 2014 Anti-Prison Days in Vienna October 22, 2014
- Mexico City: Bank branches attacked in solidarity with Mario, Carlos, Fernando and Abraham October 19, 2014
- Thessaloniki: Responsibility claim for explosive device placement in the house of Golden Dawn member October 19, 2014
- Berlin: Antimilitarist gesture in support of Destroika call October 18, 2014
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Francisco Solar Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Mónica Caballero Portland Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Douglas Wright
from anews: A Wells Fargo in Seattle had some of its windows broken last night as a small gesture of solidarity with Gabriel Pomba da Silva who is currently imprisoned in Germany and is facing renewed repression under Operation Ardire … Continue reading
from anews: I just wanted to give a quick update on one of the Cleveland 5 prisoner’s (Douglas L. Wright) and a sincere thank you for everyone’s concerns, well wishes, and actions regarding Doug being thrown into solitary and subsequent … Continue reading
from cleveland5justice: On July 11th the support group received a message from Doug stating that he began a hunger strike on Saturday (7.7.12). The transcribed message is below.
from anews: This rant I hope you’re about to read is an amalgamation of strong emotions and revelations regarding my comrades, the Cleveland 5, since this nightmare started. I would like to start by dispelling any misunderstandings folks may have … Continue reading
from anews: After almost two months of imprisonment, repression and an intense campaign of media demonization, the Cleveland 5 remain strong and solid in their refusal to cooperate with the FBI.
Bay Area, CA: 24 ATMs sabotaged in solidarity with comrades in St. Louis and those facing repression in the Midwest
from anews (links added): Early June 1st, we carried out a campaign of diffuse sabotage in solidarity with our friends and comrades in the Midwest. Specifically, we attacked ATMs and surveillance cameras in San Francisco, Oakland and Berkeley. In all, … Continue reading
from anews: We express solidarity with the Cleveland 5 without a doubt. We stand in the spirit of revolt against the ruling order that seeks to dominate us. The enemy here is clear—the State, the FBI, their informants and their … Continue reading
from indymedia: The purpose of guerrilla attack is to spread the struggle into different territories and facets of life. Finance, judicial, communications, military and transport infastructure will continue to be targets of the new generation of urban low-intensity warfare – … Continue reading
from Rob los Ricos (blog): ANARCHISTS MARGINALIZED AS TERRORISTS: standing beside the comrades duped into an fbi bomb conspiracy as if the job of marginalizing the anarchist movement in the u.s. was not already being championed by cowards within the occupy … Continue reading
from the press: Five self-described anarchists have been arrested in a plot to blow up a bridge in Cleveland, Ohio, but the public was never in any danger, the FBI said Tuesday.