"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- BlackBloccupy! Barbarians storm the ECB in Frankfurt
- Call for entries for the 2015 Anarchist Film Festival!
- To Rust Metallic Gods: An Anarcho-Primitivist Critique of Paganism
- Leftism: The function of pseudo-critique and pseudo-revolution in techno-industrial society
- Amélie, Carlos, and Fallon have been released!
- Text written by the comrades – hunger strikers Giorgos Polydoros and Gerasimos Tsakalos from Tzanio hospital (Greece) March 28, 2015
- Mayday: Class War – Street Party (UK) March 28, 2015
- Bristol: Slingshot attack on construction company Balfour Beatty and Evening Post newspaper (UK) March 28, 2015
- Text written by the comrade on hunger strike Haris Hatzimihelakis from Gennimatas hospital (Greece) March 28, 2015
- Buenos Aires: Sabotaje a tren en solidaridad con lxs presxs anarquistas (Argentina) March 28, 2015
- İstanbul: Yunanistan’da açlık grevinde olan tutsaklarla anarşist dayanışma / Anarchist solidarity to the hungerstrikers in Greek prisons March 23, 2015
- Mexico – Anarchist comrade Carlos López ‘Chivo”s reply to Izquierda Revolucionaria Internacionalista (InternationalRevolutionary Left) ‘Buenaventura Durruti’ March 23, 2015
- Letter from Nikos Maziotis: To the Assembly for solidarity to the hunger strikers Athens – Greece March 23, 2015
- UPDATED LIST OF ITALIAN ANARCHIST AND REBEL PRISONERS March 23, 2015
- The only honour suitable for Revolutionary Anarchist Lambros Foundas and for every armed guerrilla is continuous insurrection. March 21, 2015
- Greek prisons: Hunger strike statement by the Network of Imprisoned Fighters (issued 2/3/2015) March 28, 2015
- Lamia, Greece: Dimitris Koufontinas suspended hunger strike March 28, 2015
- Piraeus: Argyris Ntalios, on hunger strike since 2/3, currently hospitalised March 28, 2015
- Dortmund, Germany: Double attack against Nazis March 27, 2015
- Montreal, so-called Canada: AIA retaliates in solidarity with Demilitarize McGill March 27, 2015
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Francisco Solar Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Mónica Caballero Portland Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Bolivia
from krudoalakalle, translated by waronsociety: One year into the political persecution and repression by the state after having framed up slanders against individuals who refuse to be part of the established order, thirteen in total, some of whom were pulled … Continue reading
from vivalaanarquia, click for translation by waronsociety:
from vivalaanarquia, translated by waronsociety: On May 29 various individuals concentrated in the Consulate of Bolivia in the city of Buenos Aires to demonstrate our solidarity with Henry and Krudo.
from materialanarquista, translated by waronsociety: As anarchists we position ourselves in the constant conflict and the insatiable fight of freedom which guides us and incites us to permanent critique and self-critique which are as sharp as our daggers.
from solidaridadnegra, translated by waronsociety: Note from Solidaridad Negra: We share these words from Publicación Refractario, an important site for anti-prison information and struggle. We feel it is important that there is still a pending trial and that solidarity is … Continue reading
from materialanarquista, translated by waronsociety: May no warrior be alone! And then we will howl together at the moon and claw at the cement until our claws bleed… Because not only will we destroy the world that condemns us to … Continue reading
from solidaridadnegra, translated by waronsociety: A few days from one year since the kidnapping of our compañero Henry, and after innumerable suspended hearings and one in which they denied him conditional release, today May 2nd, 2013, we wish to report … Continue reading
from solidaridadnegra, transl waronsociety: Unconfined Another night, one more day of feeling, of talking with myself, again I go back to the case of “justice.” I could only look through the cloudy glass. Seeing the streets, the people reduced to … Continue reading
from solidaridadnegra, transl waronsociety: Note from Solidaridad Negra: Thanks to some comrades who were able to travel from one city to another to visit the comrade Henry Zegarrundo, we were able to do an interview with him. To overcome the … Continue reading
from non-fides, transl waronsociety: On January 3rd, we received an email from Roberto Flores Terceros of Bolivia, asking us to publish a “right of response” from Nina Mancilla, Virginia Aillón and Paula Estenssoro in reply to some texts that we … Continue reading
from solidaridadnegra, transl waronsociety: On January 17, 2013, the hearing set for the request for house arrest for the comrade Henry was supposed to be held. This audience was postponed at the request of the comrade himself, who has rejected … Continue reading
from vivalaanarquia, transl waronsociety: I will begin by saying that with all of this shit that I’m going through with my confinement in many ways I am totally happy because I know that many people are doing events and more … Continue reading
from solidaridadnegra via liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: On May 29, 2012, thirteen people were arrested in the framework of the investigation that was initiated by the FELCC (Special Force of the Fight Against Crime) around some attacks against symbols of Power. … Continue reading
from culmine, transl waronsociety: Do you have some decency to at least feel a bit of disgust every morning when you look at yourselves in the mirror? Do you have some blood running in your body that allows you to … Continue reading