"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- Stop NATO Cymru and Anarchist Action Network National Convergence (Wales) July 10, 2014
- Update on the situation of Tamara Sol – harassment and punishment (Chile) July 9, 2014
- Update concerning the second session of the trial about the case of “Phoenix” Project (Greece) July 9, 2014
- Update regarding the monstrous bill on maximum security prisons (Greece) July 9, 2014
- Update on the case against Mónica and Francisco (Spain) July 9, 2014
- Italy- Update on the trial against anarchist comrades Adriano and Gianluca July 10, 2014
- A CALL FOR SOLIDARITY WITH ANTIFASCIST JOCK PALFREEMAN, IN BULGARIAN PRISON FACING REPRESSION July 10, 2014
- Italy – Cathedrals in the desert – Considerations on the mass protest to be held in Turin on 11th July 2014 July 10, 2014
- Chile – Sentence against the Anarchist comrades imprisoned following ‘Caso Security: July 7, 2014
- Berlin – Actions against military and financial businesses (translated into Italian by anarchist comrade Marco Camenisch) July 7, 2014
- Thessaloniki: Office of Greece’s ruling party MP trashed July 10, 2014
- Spanish State: Update on the case against Mónica Caballero and Francisco Solar July 9, 2014
- [Cybrigade] Update following yesterday’s shutdown of espiv server July 8, 2014
- ALF in Istanbul: At least 4 fish freed, fish cage damaged July 8, 2014
- [Cybrigade] About espiv.net server shutdown on 7/7 July 8, 2014
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Mónica Caballero Portland Revolutionary Struggle Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Bombs Case
from vivalaanarquia, transl waronsociety: With the firm determination of our acts With our convictions intact Three years ago, Power struck with its legal arm at some anti-authoritarian compañerxs, seeking to give repressive lessons to a diffuse anarchist space.
from vivalaanarquia, transl waronsociety: On August 14th, in the framework of the Bombs Case investigation, a series of particular houses and Squatted Social Centers (CSO’s) were raided. In this way, the constant threats leaked by the press for several years–seeking … Continue reading
“When the Fire of Anarchy Nourishes Our Hearts” – Letter from Tortuga on his solidarity fast from house arrest
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: Note from LT: On August 7th, after the verdict made against Tortuga allowed him to leave the prison, which they reaffirmed on August 15th when he was sentenced to 6 years of “supervised freedom.” Now he … Continue reading
from vivalaanarquia, transl waronsociety: After a long process during which the $hilean state and the plaintiff institutions tried by all means to condemn the compas at any cost, they were absolved of all the charges, in the final hearing today … Continue reading
On Friday, June 1st, at 11 AM at the (In)Justice Center in Santiago, Chile, almost 2 years since the raids and arrests of August 14, 2010, and after 6 months of the political trial, the tribunal will dictate the sentencing … Continue reading
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety, communique: To those who supported us through the whole course of this long process To those who felt, from near or far, the arrests of August 2010 To those who were in the streets demonstrating, or … Continue reading
from solidaridadporlxspresxs, transl waronsociety: The defense lawyers begin their evidence. Obviously more quickly and concisely, the experts and witnesses began to testify on behalf of the accused. In the first place there was the comrade Francisco Solar‘s defense, where they … Continue reading
Anarchists Must Attack What Only Anarchists Can Attack, or why we should support the Anarchy Bridge! 5
from anews: It’s May 2012 and we anarchists are occupying a very crucial position in the ongoing struggle against Control. The position of violently attacking and dismembering it! I’d like to throw in here that when I use the term … Continue reading
from the press, transl waronsociety: Today the hearing the Court of Appeals was held in which they tried to annul the Bombs Case trial by dismissing the judges who were carrying out the case.
from solidaridadporlxspresxs, transl waronsociety: URGENT: THE BOMBS CASE TRIAL IS SUSPENDED. The prosecution’s tricks and ruses could annul the whole trial. On May 11, 2012, the court of appeals decided this time to accept a challenge made by the Southern … Continue reading
from june11: Everywhere that there exists dynamic struggle against the state and capitalism, there is some degree of repression. Capitalism knows well how to protect its interests, and it entails targeting and eradicating those who challenge it’s dominance. While we … Continue reading
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: These were the final weeks of the prosecution’s evidence in the first oral trial under the anti-terrorist law against the anarchist and anti-authoritarian specter, one of the longest of the criminal procedure reform.
from liberaciontotal, transl waronsociety: On Friday April 27, at 5 months since the beginning of the political trial, the prosecution finished presenting the evidence that intends to bury the comrades in prison.