"I make the bed and look at the bars that cover the whole prison, the turret with its windows and powerful spotlights. I remember when I told you, “Whatever happens, we’ll look up at the sky, the constellation of Orion and the moon, and we’ll remember this moment.” I think I may have lied to you. From here the spotlights impede the view of the moon and the stars. I close my eyes from fatigue. Sleep enters softly, pleasantly, it surrounds me, until finally I’m in the forests and mountains again, you both look at me and laugh, the little hummingbird points his finger at me, “ile nuna” (look, moon) and I say to him, “Yes son, the moon,” and we escape again, and I no longer belong to the prison."
- Hans Niemeyer, Requiem for the Passing Moon
We are working on…
Counter-Info and Translation
Prisoners to the Street
- Solidarity banner-drop in A’ Wing of Korydallos Prison for the hunger strike (Greece) March 31, 2015
- Update on the hunger strike of the comrades of CCF (Greece) March 31, 2015
- Barcelona/Granada/Madrid/Palencia: Operation Piñata raids (Spain & Catalunya) March 30, 2015
- Cardiff: Demo in solidarity with the hunger striking members of CCF and their friends and families (Wales, UK) March 30, 2015
- Amongst two worlds – International Call of Action for the Hunger Strike until Death of the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (Greece) March 30, 2015
- Eviction Eve Demo on Thurs 2nd April,for Aylesbury Estate south london – uk April 1, 2015
- Greece: Update on the hunger strike of the comrades of CCF April 1, 2015
- Greece: Incendiary attack at the house of the doctor Stylianos Drimis (Athens, 28/03/2015) March 31, 2015
- RESPONSIBILITY CLAIM FOR THE ATTACK ON DAFNI POLICE STATION IN ATHENS -GREECE March 31, 2015
- Chania, Crete: Responsibility Claim for the arson of Syriza offices 30/3/15 March 31, 2015
- Thessaloniki: Banner drop in solidarity with the hunger strikers in Greek prisons March 31, 2015
- Koridallos prison: Banner drop in solidarity with the hunger strikers March 31, 2015
- Athens – CCF hunger strike: Athena Tsakalou conditionally released from prison March 31, 2015
- Radiozones of Subversive Expression: Broadcast about the hunger strikes in Greek prisons March 29, 2015
- Argentina: Train lines sabotaged in Buenos Aires March 29, 2015
TagsArgentina Billy Augustan Bolivia Bombs Case Canada Carla Verdugo Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Costantino "Costa" Ragusa Denver Earth Liberation Front Eric McDavid Francisco Solar Freddy Fuentevilla G20 Gabriel Pombo Da Silva Greece Hunger Strike Individualists Tending toward the Wild Indonesia Informal Anarchist Federation international counter-information and translation network International Revolutionary Front Italy Ivan Silva Juan Aliste Luca "Billy" Bernasconi Luciano "Tortuga" Pitronello Marcelo Villarroel Marco Camenisch Marie Mason Mauricio Morales Mexico Montreal Mónica Caballero Portland Reyhard "Eat" Rumbayan Russia Santiago Seattle Security Case Silvia Guerini Spain United Kingdom United States
Tag Archives: Cleveland 5
from the press: AKRON, Ohio — One of five men charged with plotting to bomb an Ohio highway bridge pleaded guilty Wednesday and agreed to testify against his co-defendants.
from anews: A Wells Fargo in Seattle had some of its windows broken last night as a small gesture of solidarity with Gabriel Pomba da Silva who is currently imprisoned in Germany and is facing renewed repression under Operation Ardire … Continue reading
from anews: I just wanted to give a quick update on one of the Cleveland 5 prisoner’s (Douglas L. Wright) and a sincere thank you for everyone’s concerns, well wishes, and actions regarding Doug being thrown into solitary and subsequent … Continue reading
From The Final Straw, July 15, 2012: This week’s conversation features a discussion of the case of the Cleveland 5, anarchists arrested in Ohio on April 30th for allegedly attempting to blow up a bridge. But the case isn’t so … Continue reading
from anews: This rant I hope you’re about to read is an amalgamation of strong emotions and revelations regarding my comrades, the Cleveland 5, since this nightmare started. I would like to start by dispelling any misunderstandings folks may have … Continue reading
from cleveland5justice: One who, in the days of April, enjoyed such simple Freedoms as sitting by a Flowing stream of water, smiling in the sun, or relaxing under a bridge with a friend under a bridge in Cleveland, drinking a … Continue reading
from anews: After almost two months of imprisonment, repression and an intense campaign of media demonization, the Cleveland 5 remain strong and solid in their refusal to cooperate with the FBI.
Bay Area, CA: 24 ATMs sabotaged in solidarity with comrades in St. Louis and those facing repression in the Midwest
from anews (links added): Early June 1st, we carried out a campaign of diffuse sabotage in solidarity with our friends and comrades in the Midwest. Specifically, we attacked ATMs and surveillance cameras in San Francisco, Oakland and Berkeley. In all, … Continue reading
from anews: We express solidarity with the Cleveland 5 without a doubt. We stand in the spirit of revolt against the ruling order that seeks to dominate us. The enemy here is clear—the State, the FBI, their informants and their … Continue reading
from indymedia: The purpose of guerrilla attack is to spread the struggle into different territories and facets of life. Finance, judicial, communications, military and transport infastructure will continue to be targets of the new generation of urban low-intensity warfare – … Continue reading
Anarchists Must Attack What Only Anarchists Can Attack, or why we should support the Anarchy Bridge! 5
from anews: It’s May 2012 and we anarchists are occupying a very crucial position in the ongoing struggle against Control. The position of violently attacking and dismembering it! I’d like to throw in here that when I use the term … Continue reading
from thefinalstraw: Cleveland Anarchists, Pax and Support for Long Term Anarchist Prisoners: Conversations with Will Potter & Ian Coldwater This week’s show features two conversations around the fbi, prisons and Anarchists.
from Rob los Ricos (blog): ANARCHISTS MARGINALIZED AS TERRORISTS: standing beside the comrades duped into an fbi bomb conspiracy as if the job of marginalizing the anarchist movement in the u.s. was not already being championed by cowards within the occupy … Continue reading
from the press: Five self-described anarchists have been arrested in a plot to blow up a bridge in Cleveland, Ohio, but the public was never in any danger, the FBI said Tuesday.